Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ahmad Bradshaw (cut today), option?

Bookmark and Share
    he'd be a good pickup, crazy hes only 27

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh_Mike View Post
    It's definitely an interesting thing to talk about, especially if the Steelers somehow end up signing him. I personally would rather Bradshaw over Mendenhall, but I don't think that matters too much considering I don't think either player will be a Steeler next year. I do hope that the Steelers bring back John Clay though. I really liked him towards the end of the 2011 season. Hopefully he's back with Pittsburgh again next season.
    john clay has about as much speed as max starks, no thanks.....dwyer, redman, and clay is about the biggest (heaviest, slowest) group of misfits you could conjure up as a RB corps

No. I want Mendy back

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    john clay has about as much speed as max starks, no thanks.....dwyer, redman, and clay is about the biggest (heaviest, slowest) group of misfits you could conjure up as a RB corps
    K Train I have to agree with you. This group makes me sick. I swear this is the worst group of HB I can remember on this team. They show signs of skill, not greatness, then nothing. Im throwing Mendy in there too. We have had him long enough and Im sure Tomlin is sick of waiting on this guy. Dont want the gimp from NY either. Im really hoping for a ringer in the draft.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Ahmad Bradshaw (cut today), option?

I'd say all we need is one more player who's stays hurt all the time. We can have a MASH unit instead of a football team.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    K Train I have to agree with you. This group makes me sick. I swear this is the worst group of HB I can remember on this team. They show signs of skill, not greatness, then nothing. Im throwing Mendy in there too. We have had him long enough and Im sure Tomlin is sick of waiting on this guy. Dont want the gimp from NY either. Im really hoping for a ringer in the draft.
    Reading this got me thinking and I'm not knocking Deans comment, I just got to thinking about past posts of Steeler Nation being spoiled. "They show signs of skill, not greatness", does this team need greatness or just skilled players that come together as a team? Hines wasn't the greatest to play the game just very skilled with a passion for the game and his team, how can this current Steeler squad find that? They got the skill with some greatness mixed in I actually think Mendy tearing his ACL could be a blessing in disguise. If he could get a consistent OL and the right game plan, maybe got him thinking of less dancing less chances of re-injury and just hit the hole?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Id rather have Lacy...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Draft Pick
    Bradshaw is a great back, but his wheels are too damaged. I don't see how the leadership could consider that seriously.

And then there's Canty; he would look good wearing our colors. I don't his injury history. It was my impression that Canty was a cap casualty.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I wouldn't mind the Giants fullback, Henry Hyposki, but I doubt he s going anywhere.

Thread Information