Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String
    Don't be so cocky. It makes one look silly. This year proves you can't beat a team year in and year out. The Steelers had the Ravens number for years. Statistics dictate eventually the tide will change. And, the Ravens did not fare so well against the Steelers this year. It is my belief had the Steelers been healthy, they would have won both games. The Ravens were not playing that good at all at the time. Neither were the Steelers, and they almost won both games.

Of course you have to belittle someone else to make your team look good. Look at the statistic. Ben beats Flacco in QB ratings and such every year. Yes, Flacco had a good year. But historically he has been the worst QB in the league on multiple occasions. Look, I don't dislike the guy, but he is hardly the Brady Rogers Manning killer. I won't be surprised if he has another good year. Anyway . .

Rapen' Roth? Of course you had to go there. Don't throw stones in glass houses. Especially when your house has much more glass. Sheesh.

Be careful, or we will unleash Batch again!

Quote Originally Posted by Purpledeathfromabove View Post
    great - you are daring Baltimore fans to come onto this board after winning the Superbowl...you got it sparky. You are a complete blind homer if you believe rapin' roth is a better qb than flacco - at this point in their careers. At one time rapin' roth was a terror. Flacco was learning from his rookie stage. At this point, everyone knows, and boo effin hoo for the steelers, that the rapist is on a downhill slope and flacco is only peaking from here. I don't need to quote statistics as anyone can pull stats of any kind out of their a-hole to support beliefs. Plus, I know you've seen 'em. This is the only point to be made - if your qb beat hot rookie sensation Luck, then goes on to beat Manning and Brady on the road, then finally beats Colin K, the next godsend in the NFL - what would you be saying about Big Ben? Well, you can't say sh*t, because that is what he's wiping off his baby's behind instead of accomplishing all those feats and winning the hardware.

As far as playing you jokers on week 1 - I would rather play the biggest whiners in footballdom - the Patriots. Just to beat their a$$es again and put them in their place before whipping the Steelers into the tin foil team they have become.
    Last edited by Speeed; 02-06-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

See that's the problem, the ravens fans, players, coaches are all cocky **** suckers! I hate them all, just when you think ok at least the AFC won the SB some purple headed yogurt drinking **** comes out here and reassures me why I hate this team so bad!

What a shocker Neil Patrick is out posting tonight and now all of the sudden the ravens flood in!

Banned
    LMAO..First time poster. Couldn't help myself. But steeler fans are obnoxious.. Joe Flacco is the real deal..He may not be a top 5 qb..but at this point he's better than big ben..

Coming from a Packers/Bills fan...you steeler fans can sometimes be delusional..it's humorous

My Mood
    Pissedoff

Focko takes a great MVP pic doesn't he? Most Valuable Puppet.
    These Ratbird fools are so jealous of our rich history and even
    more recent SB victories it pains them to know they will never
    be where we are when it comes to the NFL all time elite programs.
    Thing is,they know we'll be back to crush them,when they awaken from
    their dream a black and gold nightmare will be there to haunt them again.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsPackers View Post
    LMAO..First time poster. Couldn't help myself. But steeler fans are obnoxious.. Joe Flacco is the real deal..He may not be a top 5 qb..but at this point he's better than big ben..

Coming from a Packers/Bills fan...you steeler fans can sometimes be delusional..it's humorous
    Stop drinking the purple kool aid man. Focko had a good run but he is not Big Ben.
    Ben was hurt all year and took a step back. Wait until Focko starts getting rocked
    like Ben has been getting lately and we'll see how well the almighty Focko holds up.
    Bet your *** he folds and cowards when he gets his first major injury. Focko was
    good in the playoffs but he's not as good as a healthy Ben. Go back to your hole boy.

Flacco had a great post season, yeah, but he still had some really really awful games during the regular season. But hey now the Ravens have to pay him a buttload of money and get to be stuck with him for the forseeable future. I bet he turns back into his inconsistent, pick 6 flinging self next year. I will stick with our QB.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpledeathfromabove View Post
    great - you are daring Baltimore fans to come onto this board after winning the Superbowl...you got it sparky. You are a complete blind homer if you believe rapin' roth is a better qb than flacco - at this point in their careers. At one time rapin' roth was a terror. Flacco was learning from his rookie stage. At this point, everyone knows, and boo effin hoo for the steelers, that the rapist is on a downhill slope and flacco is only peaking from here. I don't need to quote statistics as anyone can pull stats of any kind out of their a-hole to support beliefs. Plus, I know you've seen 'em. This is the only point to be made - if your qb beat hot rookie sensation Luck, then goes on to beat Manning and Brady on the road, then finally beats Colin K, the next godsend in the NFL - what would you be saying about Big Ben? Well, you can't say sh*t, because that is what he's wiping off his baby's behind instead of accomplishing all those feats and winning the hardware.

As far as playing you jokers on week 1 - I would rather play the biggest whiners in footballdom - the Patriots. Just to beat their a$$es again and put them in their place before whipping the Steelers into the tin foil team they have become.
    So when did Ben rape someone? O geez, But Ray on the other hand .

Yes Joe is getting better and progressing nicely, but he has the same ammount of rings as Dilfer. Congrats. Wait until Bmore shells all that money to Flacco to dig your team into a deep hole for the salary cap and then you either have to pick/choose offense of defense to spend the money on. Good luck.

Wasn't it Ravens fans who also said the 4 superbowls that Bradshaw won don't count? That must be the newer generation Ratbird fans that must want to be even somehow with the Steelers, but they are still 4 away.

Please tell T-Sizzzle to not beat up his woman this offseason. He should be happy now.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsPackers View Post

You don't know what the f*ck your talking about. Flacco is not better then Ben. Please.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    K-Train,

Can you just please Ban these Ravens trolls? I think if you take a PM poll, you'll see that us normal posters are tired of the Ravens trolls who are pretending to be Steelers fans. You know who they are. WE..know who they are. I think it's about time you do some background work and restore this forum to it's natural order. If you want some help from me, PM me and we'll work it out.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Waterboy
    The People's Champion the 8 and 8 PITTSBURGH STEELERS want a shot at the world champs on a prime time stage on Opening Night? Can you remember the beat down then AFC chumps PITTSBURGH STEELERS took on 9-11-11??? BTW enjoy the Off Season and you are right, Joe does look good with muppets..look

Thread Information