Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent
    What drugs r u all on in your world, aka, moms basement. This is laughable garbage coming from u. Should have been back to back superbowls, and u keep making excuses. Lol. I can't wait to see what genius, witty, comments u come up with now, is ce u can no long say, Fluko sucks and will never win a Superbowl. Oh wait, you just said he'll never win ANOTHER one now.
    You guys r a joke. Plain and simple. All u can do is smell your own teams jock without ever giving respect whe it's due. Fans like you are a wort on every fan base.

I know there r true football fans to there who live and bleed steelers football. You on this thread are the trash of all football fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    What drugs r u all on in your world, aka, moms basement. This is laughable garbage coming from u. Should have been back to back superbowls, and u keep making excuses. Lol. I can't wait to see what genius, witty, comments u come up with now, is ce u can no long say, Fluko sucks and will never win a Superbowl. Oh wait, you just said he'll never win ANOTHER one now.
    You guys r a joke. Plain and simple. All u can do is smell your own teams jock without ever giving respect whe it's due. Fans like you are a wort on every fan base.

I know there r true football fans to there who live and bleed steelers football. You on this thread are the trash of all football fans.
    Don't start with the should of been ****, your team had this one gift wrapped dude, enjoy like we did Ben's first one but know it'll be tainted forever! You'll hear the no holding call etc etc etc for years to come the same as we do.. So take it and run but don't be too proud!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

i cant believe rahim moore is going to be soley responsible on a 5 second play for upping flaccos salary by 4-5 million a year. flacco needs to send him a fruit basket

although he'll send it and moore will probably misjudge it

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i cant believe rahim moore is going to be soley responsible on a 5 second play for upping flaccos salary by 4-5 million a year. flacco needs to send him a fruit basket

although he'll send it and moore will probably misjudge it
    LMFAO! Love it!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post

Giving respect? I give respect to someone like Sherman from the Seahawks or that team in general. Not a pussy team like Baltimore that can't even play us in week 1. Pussies.
    Last edited by DIESELMAN; 02-06-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Draft Pick
    Don't start with the should of been ****, your team had this one gift wrapped dude, enjoy like we did Ben's first one but know it'll be tainted forever! You'll hear the no holding call etc etc etc for years to come the same as we do.. So take it and run but don't be too proud!
    Most of the ravens season has been gifted just freakish unbelievable plays and other teams fn up at the worst time.. hope they dont even make the playoffs next season

My Mood
    Addicted
    hope we do what we did to mcaghee but to rice

hope rahim moore falls down the stairs and breaks all his vertebrae
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

2nd String
    Some of these comments are embarrassing. You guys should know better - moderators?

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post

Joe Flacco still sucks, its funny that people think he's elite now.

I've never heard such **** before, mostly from Warren Sapp who's a fat sack of **** who's broke and has nothing. How he is in the HOF warrants why the place exists.

I really hope we get these guys week 1 so we can tear them apart and smash their back doors in.

It's probably the ****s down in New England get the game first for a afcc rematch.

And can people remember when they pussied out of playing us in week 1 so the Titans had to! LOL!

Also to Baltimore fans:

Once you've probably done crawling out your shithole and stabbing someone at the harbour come on here and make yourselves a fool for proclaiming him to be anything but overrated.
    great - you are daring Baltimore fans to come onto this board after winning the Superbowl...you got it sparky. You are a complete blind homer if you believe rapin' roth is a better qb than flacco - at this point in their careers. At one time rapin' roth was a terror. Flacco was learning from his rookie stage. At this point, everyone knows, and boo effin hoo for the steelers, that the rapist is on a downhill slope and flacco is only peaking from here. I don't need to quote statistics as anyone can pull stats of any kind out of their a-hole to support beliefs. Plus, I know you've seen 'em. This is the only point to be made - if your qb beat hot rookie sensation Luck, then goes on to beat Manning and Brady on the road, then finally beats Colin K, the next godsend in the NFL - what would you be saying about Big Ben? Well, you can't say sh*t, because that is what he's wiping off his baby's behind instead of accomplishing all those feats and winning the hardware.

As far as playing you jokers on week 1 - I would rather play the biggest whiners in footballdom - the Patriots. Just to beat their a$$es again and put them in their place before whipping the Steelers into the tin foil team they have become.
    Last edited by Purpledeathfromabove; 02-06-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Lol Flacco has more rings then pro bowl votes, yea Flacco had a solid post season but that's it! Don't get ahead of yourself(s)!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information