Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Addicted

Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Joe Flacco still sucks, its funny that people think he's elite now.

I've never heard such **** before, mostly from Warren Sapp who's a fat sack of **** who's broke and has nothing. How he is in the HOF warrants why the place exists.

I really hope we get these guys week 1 so we can tear them apart and smash their back doors in.

It's probably the ****s down in New England get the game first for a afcc rematch.

And can people remember when they pussied out of playing us in week 1 so the Titans had to! LOL!

Also to Baltimore fans:

Once you've probably done crawling out your shithole and stabbing someone at the harbour come on here and make yourselves a fool for proclaiming him to be anything but overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

people only think hes elite because thats all they talk about on ESPN...elite is once or twice every 10 years not one or two every 10 players.

When Flacco proclaimed himself elite i laughed, now hes gonna hold the ravens for a ransom just to be wildly inconsistent again next year...i want them week 1 too

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    people only think hes elite because thats all they talk about on ESPN...elite is once or twice every 10 years not one or two every 10 players.

When Flacco proclaimed himself elite i laughed, now hes gonna hold the ravens for a ransom just to be wildly inconsistent again next year...i want them week 1 too
    Exactly. Completely agree.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I watched over the years that most people are sheep. With that said, if ESPN says something enough times, people will believe it in spite of what their eyes have shown them. Flacco isn't anywhere near Elite but he's going to tax the Raven's front office's ***! And I couldn't be happier about that. He will cripple them cap wise.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

We won't be the only team this year chomping to play the Ravens, the target will be huge! And with all the **** talking they do it'll get bigger each game!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Goodall can't protect them every game. And the bullseye that's been on our back in this division for years has now shifted over to the Ravens. I bet they won't be able to handle the Bengals and Browns playing them every week like it's a life and death situation like they played us.

Ravens won't be winning any Super Bowls anymore anytime soon.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent
    I hope the Ravens cave (they will) and give him 'Elite' money. That will make him even more inconsistent since his ego will be pure inflated blinding his vision.

F Mickey Mouse too, *******, I used to like him until I saw him and flucco together! lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Joe Flacco's agent said last offseason that his client deserved top-five quarterback money. Most of us scoffed. Now Flacco's camp is aiming even higher.

CNBC asked Flacco's agent Joe Linta on Tuesday if Flacco should be the highest-paid quarterback in the NFL. The answer was simple: "Yes."

"When you do a contract of this magnitude, you look at what is the player's body of work presently, and what are the expectations going forward over the next four, five or six years," Linta said. "Joe wins on both accounts."

(Commence "sticking it" to Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.)

This won't be an easy negotiation for the Ravens, but these are good problems to have. Flacco simply hasn't performed over a 16-game regular season like Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Flacco has the skill set to make any throw, and he played like a quarterback worthy of such a contract during the playoffs this year. But he just hasn't been that guy consistently enough.

A lot will be written about Flacco's contract this offseason, but the end result is preordained. He's not going anywhere. A deal eventually will be done. Linta is just setting the highest bar possible before negotiating begins in earnest.

Baltimore Ravens victory parade
    The Ravens returned to a hero's welcome following their Super Bowl XLVII victory. Take a look at some of the best photos from their victory parade.

CNBC asked Flacco's agent Joe Linta on Tuesday if Flacco should be the highest-paid quarterback in the NFL. The answer was simple: "Yes."

"When you do a contract of this magnitude, you look at what is the player's body of work presently, and what are the expectations going forward over the next four, five or six years," Linta said. "Joe wins on both accounts."

(Commence "sticking it" to Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.)

This won't be an easy negotiation for the Ravens, but these are good problems to have. Flacco simply hasn't performed over a 16-game regular season like Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Flacco has the skill set to make any throw, and he played like a quarterback worthy of such a contract during the playoffs this year. But he just hasn't been that guy consistently enough.

A lot will be written about Flacco's contract this offseason, but the end result is preordained. He's not going anywhere. A deal eventually will be done. Linta is just setting the highest bar possible before negotiating begins in earnest.

Rookie Free Agent
    What drugs r u all on in your world, aka, moms basement. This is laughable garbage coming from u. Should have been back to back superbowls, and u keep making excuses. Lol. I can't wait to see what genius, witty, comments u come up with now, is ce u can no long say, Fluko sucks and will never win a Superbowl. Oh wait, you just said he'll never win ANOTHER one now.
    You guys r a joke. Plain and simple. All u can do is smell your own teams jock without ever giving respect whe it's due. Fans like you are a wort on every fan base.

I know there r true football fans to there who live and bleed steelers football. You on this thread are the trash of all football fans.

Thread Information