Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Don't be so cocky. It makes one look silly. This year proves you can't beat a team year in and year out. The Steelers had the Ravens number for years. Statistics dictate eventually the tide will change. And, the Ravens did not fare so well against the Steelers this year. It is my belief had the Steelers been healthy, they would have won both games. The Ravens were not playing that good at all at the time. Neither were the Steelers, and they almost won both games.

Of course you have to belittle someone else to make your team look good. Look at the statistic. Ben beats Flacco in QB ratings and such every year. Yes, Flacco had a good year. But historically he has been the worst QB in the league on multiple occasions. Look, I don't dislike the guy, but he is hardly the Brady Rogers Manning killer. I won't be surprised if he has another good year. Anyway . .

Rapen' Roth? Of course you had to go there. Don't throw stones in glass houses. Especially when your house has much more glass. Sheesh.

Be careful, or we will unleash Batch again!
    That is the issue with Ben, isn't it...he ain't healthy. He does not play smart getting busted up like that. Does it help your team when he is laid up so often? On the other hand, Joe has never missed a game. I think you will find the boost in confidence from winning a SB will up his game even further. Especially with Cam Cameron outa there. Caldwell coaches to the strengths of the QB.

I believe you will find most Ravens fans agree that Flacco was inconsistent in the regular season. That is a given. However, the regular season is just a stepping stone to what really matters - the playoffs. Get enough wins to get your team into the playoffs. That is where Flacco shines and always has. He is a total clutch QB in the big games that matter. That is why he will be earning the big $$$s. It doesn't matter that Manning or Brady can light the sun up in the regular season. How well do they do in the post. And if that numbnuts Evans had held the ball like he was supposed to, Flacco and the Ravens would be in the SB two straight years with all deniers going away. However, you can't talk what-ifs - you can only state reality. The reality is the Ravens are SB champs and Flacco is SB MVP. Nothing changes that.

Assistant Coach

Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    WRONG!

That was the protect the ball, risk no fumble by a running back because we aren't throwing the ball play.

Then, we'll punt, and play defense. Because that's what we did 30 years ago.

The problem was, Sepulveda had a poor punt.

It was the same exact call, in the same exact situation, earlier in the season against the Browns.

Protect the ball, punt, and play defense.

Only difference was, Gerrard got them in makable FG range, and Derek Anderson didn't, for the Browns.
    So, what are you saying "wrong" about?

It was a terrible situational play call...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

Rookie Free Agent
    FUNNY FLACCO SUCKS!

but he's the best qb in the playoffs since montana

yet big ben owns the worst qb rating in super bowl history!!! LMAO!!

GO PACK GO

TOP 5 QBS
    1.Brady
    2.Rodgers
    3.Brees
    4.Manning
    5.FLACCO

GO PACK GO!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    So, what are you saying "wrong" about?

It was a terrible situational play call...
    It wasn't a designed run for Ben. It was a protect the ball and then go play defense play.

I wish they would have went for the win also.

But we don't do that enough. And when they try to and it doesn't work (Flacco 90 yard drive) the offense gets blamed anyway.

Banned
    et big ben owns the worst qb rating in super bowl history!!! LMAO!!
    No dumbass, he owns the worst QB rating for a winning QB.

Just like John Elway did before him.

I guess he sucks too.

Banned
    Brees....LOL

Overrated dome thrower who doesn't win enough.

Assistant Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    It wasn't a designed run for Ben. It was a protect the ball and then go play defense play.

I wish they would have went for the win also.

But we don't do that enough. And when they try to and it doesn't work (Flacco 90 yard drive) the offense gets blamed anyway.
    The Arians abortion was a designed qb run, in the discussion of "bad situational playcalls" it reigns supreme.

Only you could say a designed QB run, was NOT a designed QB run.

You are special kind if crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

2nd String
    I am not arguing Flacco's achievements. I just wanted to emphasize that to the guy I responded to that Flacco has quite the fluctuation in performance. He did have a great run to win everything, and he earned his accolades. And yes, Flacco has never missed a game. That is very rare. I wish I could say the same for Roethlisberger.

But like I said, the Ravens will beat the Steelers sometimes and the Steelers will beat the Ravens sometimes. A SB win, or two, does not change that. And you made valid points in your reply. And the Batch comment was in jest, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpledeathfromabove View Post
    That is the issue with Ben, isn't it...he ain't healthy. He does not play smart getting busted up like that. Does it help your team when he is laid up so often? On the other hand, Joe has never missed a game. I think you will find the boost in confidence from winning a SB will up his game even further. Especially with Cam Cameron outa there. Caldwell coaches to the strengths of the QB.

I believe you will find most Ravens fans agree that Flacco was inconsistent in the regular season. That is a given. However, the regular season is just a stepping stone to what really matters - the playoffs. Get enough wins to get your team into the playoffs. That is where Flacco shines and always has. He is a total clutch QB in the big games that matter. That is why he will be earning the big $$$s. It doesn't matter that Manning or Brady can light the sun up in the regular season. How well do they do in the post. And if that numbnuts Evans had held the ball like he was supposed to, Flacco and the Ravens would be in the SB two straight years with all deniers going away. However, you can't talk what-ifs - you can only state reality. The reality is the Ravens are SB champs and Flacco is SB MVP. Nothing changes that.

Quote Originally Posted by u2canbfmj View Post
    The People's Champion the 8 and 8 PITTSBURGH STEELERS want a shot at the world champs on a prime time stage on Opening Night? Can you remember the beat down then AFC chumps PITTSBURGH STEELERS took on 9-11-11??? BTW enjoy the Off Season and you are right, Joe does look good with muppets..look

Can u remember getting embarrassed by Charlie Batch? Flacco played well - enjoy ur time. Success is ephemeral in NFL.
    I don't understand fans of other teams going on another team's forum to gloat - this reminds me of grade school when kids needed to be validated by one upping their classmates.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Banned
    So big bad tough guy Glee Club male cheerleader Flame WANTS THOSE PUSSIES IN WEEK ONE.

TELL US WHAT "you" are gonna do to those "pussies". You think by calling Raven ratbirds and pussies you can convince us how tough you and the Steelers are, you little queer.

You pep rally girlyboy cheerleaders try to pose like you're a tough guy just because you WATCH football.

Thread Information