Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Don't be so cocky. It makes one look silly. This year proves you can't beat a team year in and year out. The Steelers had the Ravens number for years. Statistics dictate eventually the tide will change. And, the Ravens did not fare so well against the Steelers this year. It is my belief had the Steelers been healthy, they would have won both games. The Ravens were not playing that good at all at the time. Neither were the Steelers, and they almost won both games.

Of course you have to belittle someone else to make your team look good. Look at the statistic. Ben beats Flacco in QB ratings and such every year. Yes, Flacco had a good year. But historically he has been the worst QB in the league on multiple occasions. Look, I don't dislike the guy, but he is hardly the Brady Rogers Manning killer. I won't be surprised if he has another good year. Anyway . .

Rapen' Roth? Of course you had to go there. Don't throw stones in glass houses. Especially when your house has much more glass. Sheesh.

Be careful, or we will unleash Batch again!
    ROFL. Had YOU been healthy? The Ravens had every bit the amount of critical injuries as you did, if not more. try again with your excuses. You handled us for years on dropped passes (mason, boldin, whsoeyurmamma)- goalline magic ala holmes- still dont believe he crossed the goalline... putrid game calling my cam cameron 2 years ago that lead to the polamalu sack fumble. games were always close and it was only a "matter of time" before we stopped beating ourselves.

Injuries excuse. lol

Rookie Free Agent
    Don't be so cocky. It makes one look silly. This year proves you can't beat a team year in and year out. The Steelers had the Ravens number for years. Statistics dictate eventually the tide will change. And, the Ravens did not fare so well against the Steelers this year. It is my belief had the Steelers been healthy, they would have won both games. The Ravens were not playing that good at all at the time. Neither were the Steelers, and they almost won both games.

Of course you have to belittle someone else to make your team look good. Look at the statistic. Ben beats Flacco in QB ratings and such every year. Yes, Flacco had a good year. But historically he has been the worst QB in the league on multiple occasions. Look, I don't dislike the guy, but he is hardly the Brady Rogers Manning killer. I won't be surprised if he has another good year. Anyway . .

Rapen' Roth? Of course you had to go there. Don't throw stones in glass houses. Especially when your house has much more glass. Sheesh.

Really??? Flacco has "historically" been the worst qb in the league? Maybe in your fantasy football league- but not in the league that matters. Were it not for a Lee Evans dropped pass and a shanked billy cundiff kick- we are probably coming off back to back titles. You need to get your head out of your ***, and then out of your parents house.
    I guess u should be bitter though since Flacco owns you in your own house. YOu just still cant accept reality. Cam held Joe back for years- keep talking. The cuffs r off, and Joe didnt waste any time proving it.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    See that's the problem, the ravens fans, players, coaches are all cocky **** suckers! I hate them all, just when you think ok at least the AFC won the SB some purple headed yogurt drinking **** comes out here and reassures me why I hate this team so bad!

What a shocker Neil Patrick is out posting tonight and now all of the sudden the ravens flood in!
    We're cocky??? really? All you **** stain wag waving fans all ever do is remind every one how many rings u have- whether it is your moment or not. get over it. You got 4 rings in the 70s thanks to a juiced up squad and the world never hears the end of it.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerCountry58 View Post
    Stop drinking the purple kool aid man. Focko had a good run but he is not Big Ben.
    Ben was hurt all year and took a step back. Wait until Focko starts getting rocked
    like Ben has been getting lately and we'll see how well the almighty Focko holds up.
    Bet your *** he folds and cowards when he gets his first major injury. Focko was
    good in the playoffs but he's not as good as a healthy Ben. Go back to your hole boy.
    lol. more ignorance. love it. Flacco played with on one leg two season ago- you know the year it still took miracle calls and throws to beat us in your own house- only to lose to the packers in the Superbowl. Flacco isnt as wreckless and careless with the ball as Ben is- and he doesnt subject himself to as much punishment. if you ever watched his games- youd realize he takes massive hits- steps into throws KNOWING he is going to take them- and doesnt flinch. try again living in delusional land. man it much be so hard to come to terms with reality. All Ive done is see Ben throw critical picks in big games for you lately. how long can he rest on his 2 shining moments...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post

Joe Flacco still sucks, its funny that people think he's elite now.

I've never heard such **** before, mostly from Warren Sapp who's a fat sack of **** who's broke and has nothing. How he is in the HOF warrants why the place exists.

I really hope we get these guys week 1 so we can tear them apart and smash their back doors in.

It's probably the ****s down in New England get the game first for a afcc rematch.

And can people remember when they pussied out of playing us in week 1 so the Titans had to! LOL!

Also to Baltimore fans:

Once you've probably done crawling out your shithole and stabbing someone at the harbour come on here and make yourselves a fool for proclaiming him to be anything but overrated.
    I'm left wondering what your mama would say if she read your posts. In real life, people don't get their toughness from a football team, and young boys and girls - i don't know which you are - shouldn't use the internet to cuss and play the grownup tough guy.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    I'm left wondering what your mama would say if she read your posts. In real life, people don't get their toughness from a football team, and young boys and girls - i don't know which you are - shouldn't use the internet to cuss and play the grownup tough guy.
    I'm sure some day you'll find the irony in this statement.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    We're cocky??? really? All you **** stain wag waving fans all ever do is remind every one how many rings u have- whether it is your moment or not. get over it. You got 4 rings in the 70s thanks to a juiced up squad and the world never hears the end of it.
    **** stain is my favorite two words! Thanks for brightening my day.

PS: We have 6, lol
    Last edited by LatrobePA; 02-07-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Waterboy

I shouldn't go there.....you mean after the dozens, maybe hundreds of posts here that say "stabbing ray"? All of a sudden it's not right to name call??? I'd be careful of glass too....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    ROFL. Had YOU been healthy? The Ravens had every bit the amount of critical injuries as you did, if not more. try again with your excuses. You handled us for years on dropped passes (mason, boldin, whsoeyurmamma)- goalline magic ala holmes- still dont believe he crossed the goalline... putrid game calling my cam cameron 2 years ago that lead to the polamalu sack fumble. games were always close and it was only a "matter of time" before we stopped beating ourselves.

Injuries excuse. lol

This guy is 100% right lol....There's always an excuse.. Ben's always hurt..hes a fragile qb..hasn't played a full season ever.. Ben never won his teams super bowls like Aaron rodgers or joe flacco... Big bens not even top 10 anymore...sorry steeler fans

GO PACK GO!

Thread Information