Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco still sucks + I want these pussies for week 1

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsPackers View Post
    LMAO..First time poster. Couldn't help myself. But steeler fans are obnoxious.. Joe Flacco is the real deal..He may not be a top 5 qb..but at this point he's better than big ben..

Coming from a Packers/Bills fan...you steeler fans can sometimes be delusional..it's humorous
    Nothing you say can be accepted due to the fact that you like TWO different NFL teams. You're the one that seems delusional.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by u2canbfmj View Post
    The People's Champion the 8 and 8 PITTSBURGH STEELERS want a shot at the world champs on a prime time stage on Opening Night? Can you remember the beat down then AFC chumps PITTSBURGH STEELERS took on 9-11-11??? BTW enjoy the Off Season and you are right, Joe does look good with muppets..look

Even the sun shines on a dog's *** sometimes......The Ravens had a great post-season run (Flacco was the difference maker) but the Steelers are not down for long......The Steelers will be back......Remember the Steelers beat your champions with Charlie Batch at QB in Baltimore and almost beat them with Leftwich in Pittsburgh.....

Banned
    Give Caldwell credit. He went vertical, they won.

Remember, Caldwell talked to Tomlin about our OC job.

After working with Peyton he probably told Tomlin he favored the Arians type vertical offense, Tomlin probably responded with the fact that ownership wants ball control and to rest our alleged #1 defense.

Caldwell then accepts a QB job with the Ravens.

While Ben gets handed a golf coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Give Caldwell credit. He went vertical, they won.

Remember, Caldwell talked to Tomlin about our OC job.

After working with Peyton he probably told Tomlin he favored the Arians type vertical offense, Tomlin probably responded with the fact that ownership wants ball control and to rest our alleged #1 defense.

Caldwell then accepts a QB job with the Ravens.

While Ben gets handed a golf coach.
    Yes I'm sure the man, who was trying to get a job, said he favored the same type of offense that got the last OC fired. Seems legit *rolls eyes*...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Yes I'm sure the man, who was trying to get a job, said he favored the same type of offense that got the last OC fired. Seems legit *rolls eyes*...
    And when Caldwell took over for Cameron their play-calling mirrored ours with Arians didn't it?

Arians was the fall guy for our garbage 4th quarter defense.

Six blown 4th quarter leads, 4 in losses in 2012.

Who's going to be the next fall guy for LeBeau?

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    And when Caldwell took over for Cameron their play-calling mirrored ours with Arians didn't it?

Arians was the fall guy for our garbage 4th quarter defense.

Six blown 4th quarter leads, 4 in losses in 2012.

Who's going to be the next fall guy for LeBeau?
    No. Arians was the "fall guy" due to his absolutely pathetic situational play calling. His playbook wasn't bad, but his situational play calling was the worst I've ever seen. You bitch about Haley's situational play calling like you've never seen Arians try to call plays when we needed something. F*cking putrid.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    No. Arians was the "fall guy" due to his absolutely pathetic situational play calling. His playbook wasn't bad, but his situational play calling was the worst I've ever seen. You bitch about Haley's situational play calling like you've never seen Arians try to call plays when we needed something. F*cking putrid.
    Top 3 worst situational Arian's playcalls (in critical moments)

#1 The Arians Abortion : Jacksonville Playoff Game. A 1st down wins the game. The playcall... a designed run by the QB
    #2 The Invented Running Play : Arizona Super Bowl. 1st and Goal from the 1. The Gary Russel trap/sweep.
    #3 The Bomb : Green Bay super bowl. 1st down from our own 7. All Go Routes
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Top 3 worst situational Arian's playcalls (in critical moments)

#1 The Arians Abortion : Jacksonville Playoff Game. A 1st down wins the game. The playcall... a designed run by the QB
    #2 The Invented Running Play : Arizona Super Bowl. 1st and Goal from the 1. The Gary Russel trap/sweep.
    #3 The Bomb : Green Bay super bowl. 1st down from our own 7. All Go Routes
    #1 was the worst call I have ever seen no doubt.......The play call just flat sucked and angered me.....lol

You're right to about #3 all go routes with a questionable OL like dumbass Kemoeatu who could never give his QB that extra second to throw deep (Ben's throwing arm was hit during the throw)....Not to mention with no Pouncey due to injury and Legursky at center....Yea calling all go routes wasn't the brightest call........

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    #1 was the worst call I have ever seen no doubt.......The play call just flat sucked and angered me.....lol

You're right to about #3 all go routes with a questionable OL like dumbass Kemoeatu who could never give his QB that extra second to throw deep (Ben's throwing arm was hit during the throw)....Not to mention with no Pouncey due to injury and Legursky at center....Yea calling all go routes wasn't the brightest call........
    This should at least vouch for my Steelers credentials, accused troll or not... I'm still black n gold

Or I could talk about Corey Holliday running the wrong route... if it helped.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Banned
    WRONG!

That was the protect the ball, risk no fumble by a running back because we aren't throwing the ball play.

Then, we'll punt, and play defense. Because that's what we did 30 years ago.

The problem was, Sepulveda had a poor punt.

It was the same exact call, in the same exact situation, earlier in the season against the Browns.

Protect the ball, punt, and play defense.

Only difference was, Gerrard got them in makable FG range, and Derek Anderson didn't, for the Browns.

Thread Information