Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Invasion of The Trolls

Bookmark and Share

Invasion of The Trolls

NPB is JoeFlaccoSaysHi!!! He's not fooling anyone!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach

Invasion of The Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Yea hide behind the talk football argument....Its all fine when it means your agenda but when it doesn't then you want to act like your the ultimate authority of the NFL (mainly QB talent)............
    I'm not hiding behind anything.

What's my agenda?

It doesn't take an "ultimate authority" to see that Real Deal Steel doesn't know anything about the Lebeau defense when hes caught explaining that we need penetrating Dlinemen.

And with Crash, he constantly contradicts himself or takes hypocritical positions... All I do is point it out.

With NYC, I said I think Luck is met Talented, and he showed himself to be a petulant child obsessed with penis.

I'm here to talk steelers football, if these clowns want to have a big "ignore list" party because they are afraid to engage in debate, so be it.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Assistant Coach

Invasion of The Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    NPB is JoeFlaccoSaysHi!!! He's not fooling anyone!
    Yea, I've been here since the previous draft making the case for why we should draft Cordy Glenn (never thought decastro would fall)... I guess I was just setting up my awesome deception.

You guys are a funny, paranoid bunch

Assistant Coach

Invasion of The Trolls

I'm not joeflaccohi, I'm weakdraft... No wait I'm really crash.

Waterboy
    Every forum for every team has a troll or 5 on it. Believe it or not Steelers fans troll opposing teams forums.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I never go on any other teams boards. Why would I need to? The smartest and most knowledgeable are right here?
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    I never go on any other teams boards. Why would I need to? The smartest and most knowledgeable are right here?
    I am sure every fan thinks that about the people on their message board. I think I have an account on every teams message board. I only ever troll the MB's of the other NFC South teams. I had forgotten I had an account here until I got a happy birthday message from this place the other day.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse View Post
    I am sure every fan thinks that about the people on their message board. I think I have an account on every teams message board. I only ever troll the MB's of the other NFC South teams. I had forgotten I had an account here until I got a happy birthday message from this place the other day.
    Then you are a troll. Personally I wouldn't waste my time on another teams board. Because number one I wouldn't waste my time and I couldn't care less about other teams. I only like solid football talk, not smack or other peoples speculations.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Then you are a troll. Personally I wouldn't waste my time on another teams board. Because number one I wouldn't waste my time and I couldn't care less about other teams. I only like solid football talk, not smack or other peoples speculations.
    Not really, I usually try and make friends with some folks on other teams boards, so at the very least I will some tailgating people when I visit their stadiums. well except Philadelphia.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse View Post
    Not really, I usually try and make friends with some folks on other teams boards, so at the very least I will some tailgating people when I visit their stadiums. well except Philadelphia.
    well played

Thread Information