Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion of The Trolls

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Simple. Ban the **** stirring nitwits. This is a Steelers Fan message board where real fans
    come to discuss our team. Why should the dedicated and loyal fans have to deal with
    the nonsense and assinine rebuttle from some of these turds. They can do that stuff
    on a public style NFL site. This place should be a sanctuary for Steeler Fans. If the mods
    want a debate section make one and if people want to challenge them so be it.

Invasion of The Trolls

And they keep coming!!!! May be time to log off until April!

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    There's a few... I know one that pops out at me that acts very much like a Steelers fan but sounds way too much like "joeflaccosayshi" Neil Patrick from FL, I think he's the biggest troll that has been fooling a lot of us for this past year!

Crash is just a crazy bastard, Weakdraft is by far a troll... Hell they all could be the same person!
    The passive aggressive and often condescending nature of some of the earlier posts definitely reminded me of JFSH. If it's really him with whichever one of these pseudonyms (I don't remember), he needs to get a life. Good grief - some of this stuff is so childish it's unbelievable.

Thanks for the suggestion regarding ignore - have added several to the list. Life's too short to pay attention to that crap. Internet bullies trying to prove their manhood

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    I knew he was a troll from another site, but I wasn't 100% sure because he's hung around for so long and claims he's a Steelers fan. I've never seen such a clandestine troll with such persistence. It's pretty sad.

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.
    Appreciated the tip, too. People also need to stop quoting the posts in their replies because that continues to give them life

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerCountry58 View Post
    Simple. Ban the **** stirring nitwits. This is a Steelers Fan message board where real fans
    come to discuss our team. Why should the dedicated and loyal fans have to deal with
    the nonsense and assinine rebuttle from some of these turds. They can do that stuff
    on a public style NFL site. This place should be a sanctuary for Steeler Fans. If the mods
    want a debate section make one and if people want to challenge them so be it.
    Ya I am done as well.....I hit the ignore of most of them but when people respond the quotes show up.....If the Admin cant or wont delete them it's time to move on.......This was a good site but the Trolls have taken over.......Too Bad......
    Last edited by FlatsSteeler; 02-09-2013 at 06:21 AM.

Banned
    Weakdraft and BillPacker need to be banned. Secret troll Banana hasn't really shown himself to be a real troll. He's just a douche. Then again, I got banned from another Steelers forum just for saying that Tomlin got hired just because he was black.

Banned
    Now NeilPatrickDouche is using his other account (Weakdraft) to bump up his threads. And they're arguing with each other in there. Pretty sad the lengths some trolls will go to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Now NeilPatrickDouche is using his other account (Weakdraft) to bump up his threads. And they're arguing with each other in there. Pretty sad the lengths some trolls will go to.
    whose sad, the guy who started a troll thread and made a bunch of accusations while crying because he got banned from some other sight... or the guy who just talks football.

I'm glad the timing of someone elses post gave you something to bitch about... it's what your good at. at least your good at something, because talking football is not it.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Thanks for the advise. I will try the ignore list. I joined almost a year ago and was really impressed with the site. The past few months however it seems to have been invaded by trolls and the football news and talk is falling by the wayside. Any chance these trolls just get outright banned? Or the mods can get a little more pro-active and delete the crap.

I really liked and enjoyed the site I joined last year.

The downside to the "ignore" button is (I think it works like this) someone else will quote them, so you end up seeing their garbage anyway.

C-town

Thread Information