Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Invasion of The Trolls

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453

    Invasion of The Trolls

    Why are there two to three trolls on this forum now who troll every thread in order to make negative comments regarding Roethlisberger's performance and abilities? I mean these trolls actually have the comedic audacity to claim that Flacco is better than Roethlisberger. Is this trolling going to continue throughout the 2013 season?

  2. #2
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,616
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Why are there two to three trolls on this forum now who troll every thread in order to make negative comments regarding Roethlisberger's performance and abilities? I mean these trolls actually have the comedic audacity to claim that Flacco is better than Roethlisberger. Is this trolling going to continue throughout the 2013 season?
    Do what K-Train and I have done. We've put them on our ignore list. Those are really just Ravens fans trying to start trouble. I don't even acknowledge their existence anymore. Once everyone ignores them and their post, they'll return to the Ravens forum where they belong. Put them on ignore.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Do what K-Train and I have done. We've put them on our ignore list. Those are really just Ravens fans trying to start trouble. I don't even acknowledge their existence anymore. Once everyone ignores them and their post, they'll return to the Ravens forum where they belong. Put them on ignore.
    Even the troll with 700+ posts who goes into every thread to find a way to rip Roethlisberger? He's from the Ravens forum?

  4. #4
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,616
    Yep.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  5. #5
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,616
    Put him on ignore and once everyone does it, he'll go away at some point. Ravens fans should return to the Ravens forum. But being the second rate fans that they are, they still know they are inferior to the Steelers and the Steeler fans.

    We have 3 times as many rings as they do, and always will.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Put him on ignore and once everyone does it, he'll go away at some point. Ravens fans should return to the Ravens forum. But being the second rate fans that they are, they still know they are inferior to the Steelers and the Steeler fans.

    We have 3 times as many rings as they do, and always will.
    I knew he was a troll from another site, but I wasn't 100% sure because he's hung around for so long and claims he's a Steelers fan. I've never seen such a clandestine troll with such persistence. It's pretty sad.

    Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

  7. #7
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,631
    There's a few... I know one that pops out at me that acts very much like a Steelers fan but sounds way too much like "joeflaccosayshi" Neil Patrick from FL, I think he's the biggest troll that has been fooling a lot of us for this past year!

    Crash is just a crazy bastard, Weakdraft is by far a troll... Hell they all could be the same person!

  8. #8
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,667
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post

    Crash is just a crazy bastard
    this seriously made me lol

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    There's a few... I know one that pops out at me that acts very much like a Steelers fan but sounds way too much like "joeflaccosayshi" Neil Patrick from FL, I think he's the biggest troll that has been fooling a lot of us for this past year!

    Crash is just a crazy bastard, Weakdraft is by far a troll... Hell they all could be the same person!
    I agree about the first troll and I do think that troll is also weakdraft.

    Crash definitely seems to be just a bit crazy.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    this seriously made me lol
    Lol it was funny

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Broncos brace for black-and-gold invasion by Steelers fans
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:38 AM
  2. St. Vincent prepares for Steelers invasion
    By Captcoolhand in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •