Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion of The Trolls

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Invasion of The Trolls

Why are there two to three trolls on this forum now who troll every thread in order to make negative comments regarding Roethlisberger's performance and abilities? I mean these trolls actually have the comedic audacity to claim that Flacco is better than Roethlisberger. Is this trolling going to continue throughout the 2013 season?

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Why are there two to three trolls on this forum now who troll every thread in order to make negative comments regarding Roethlisberger's performance and abilities? I mean these trolls actually have the comedic audacity to claim that Flacco is better than Roethlisberger. Is this trolling going to continue throughout the 2013 season?
    Do what K-Train and I have done. We've put them on our ignore list. Those are really just Ravens fans trying to start trouble. I don't even acknowledge their existence anymore. Once everyone ignores them and their post, they'll return to the Ravens forum where they belong. Put them on ignore.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Do what K-Train and I have done. We've put them on our ignore list. Those are really just Ravens fans trying to start trouble. I don't even acknowledge their existence anymore. Once everyone ignores them and their post, they'll return to the Ravens forum where they belong. Put them on ignore.
    Even the troll with 700+ posts who goes into every thread to find a way to rip Roethlisberger? He's from the Ravens forum?

Yep.

Put him on ignore and once everyone does it, he'll go away at some point. Ravens fans should return to the Ravens forum. But being the second rate fans that they are, they still know they are inferior to the Steelers and the Steeler fans.

We have 3 times as many rings as they do, and always will.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Put him on ignore and once everyone does it, he'll go away at some point. Ravens fans should return to the Ravens forum. But being the second rate fans that they are, they still know they are inferior to the Steelers and the Steeler fans.

We have 3 times as many rings as they do, and always will.
    I knew he was a troll from another site, but I wasn't 100% sure because he's hung around for so long and claims he's a Steelers fan. I've never seen such a clandestine troll with such persistence. It's pretty sad.

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

There's a few... I know one that pops out at me that acts very much like a Steelers fan but sounds way too much like "joeflaccosayshi" Neil Patrick from FL, I think he's the biggest troll that has been fooling a lot of us for this past year!

Crash is just a crazy bastard, Weakdraft is by far a troll... Hell they all could be the same person!

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post

Crash is just a crazy bastard
    this seriously made me lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    There's a few... I know one that pops out at me that acts very much like a Steelers fan but sounds way too much like "joeflaccosayshi" Neil Patrick from FL, I think he's the biggest troll that has been fooling a lot of us for this past year!

Crash is just a crazy bastard, Weakdraft is by far a troll... Hell they all could be the same person!
    I agree about the first troll and I do think that troll is also weakdraft.

Crash definitely seems to be just a bit crazy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    this seriously made me lol
    Lol it was funny

Thread Information