Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Well, Flacco is elite and possibly the AFC top Qb

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    And the minute Ben starts taking grounding penalties from the pocket or does the Manning flop?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You want to keep Ben upright? Then value him and suit the offense to him like every other goddamn team does with their alleged franchise QB.

This message is hidden because Crash is on your ignore list.

View Post.

Remove user from ignore list

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    The issue with this is, Ben was due to collapse at some point. He doesnt throw the ball away to live another down which causes huge plays, and huge "O ****, I hope Ben gets up" moments. Right now and for the rest of Bens career in the Black and Gold, he needs to throw the damn ball away if he wants to keep the Steelers in good positions to make the playoffs and making runs in the playoffs.

Flacco isnt that type of QB, never has been, he is a deep down he field gain a chunk of yardage fast and move the chains. His lines have been better than Bens over the years and he doesnt take a lot of shots. Maybe the injury bug might hit him, but it is not going to be from abuse of sacks/beatings like Ben.

It is time for us to move on from Ben being Ben, now it's time for us to be rooting for Ben to be SMART now in his career if we want to get some sort of longevity out of him, which dwindles every season and after all the hits he takes after the plays.
    Before the Chiefs game Ben was taking less hits and the sacks were down....I agree the hit he took in the Chiefs game Ben should have thrown the ball away but the injury was a fluke type injury....Ben's performance wasn't up to his standard when he came back but he wasn't healthy and I don't think he should have played at all......But hey he tried and gave it his all......It just wasn't in the cards for us this year.....I'm not going to over-react and I just look at the performance before the Chiefs game which there was many positive things to like....Plus hopefully the offensive line can stay healthy for a change next year since I do think that unit has the potential to be a dominating group......

Banned
    I agree with the FIRST POST by the OP....

Makes me respect you actually admit that...Most steeler fans are delusional.. I used to be a fan in the Kordell days..I jumped ship because I couldn't stand how obnoxious the fans were. But I still watch them every week and conversate with their fans because they are hilarious lol!

How delusional most of them are is so entertaining lol...big ben a top 10 qb! ROFL....Worse qb percentage for a qb in super bowl history..and then people say HE won them 2 rings..lmao..NOPE

GO PACK GO

Assistant Coach

Well, Flacco is elite and possibly the AFC top Qb

The word you were looking for was "converse"... Not "conversate", you dumb yokel.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    This message is hidden because BillsPackers is on your ignore list.

To all the regular forum posters, please put this Ravens fan (BillsPackers) on your ignore list. He and the other trolls who are currently in our forum are here to cause problems and get you in trouble.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Banned
    Okay, so Flingin Flacco is elite. So what? Caldwell is a vertical OC, and throws deep because good things happen for you when you throw deep.

Why woud you discuss this fact? Seems trite,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    This message is hidden because BillsPackers is on your ignore list.

To all the regular forum posters, please put this Ravens fan (BillsPackers) on your ignore list. He and the other trolls who are currently in our forum are here to cause problems and get you in trouble.

lmao ravens fan??? Far from it..I live in pittsburgh and work in butler...you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by BillsPackers View Post
    I agree with the FIRST POST by the OP....

Makes me respect you actually admit that...Most steeler fans are delusional.. I used to be a fan in the Kordell days..I jumped ship because I couldn't stand how obnoxious the fans were. But I still watch them every week and conversate with their fans because they are hilarious lol!

How delusional most of them are is so entertaining lol...big ben a top 10 qb! ROFL....Worse qb percentage for a qb in super bowl history..and then people say HE won them 2 rings..lmao..NOPE

GO PACK GO
    You jumped ship, thanks for the compliment of my OP, but total lack of respect from me since you are a bandwagoner. **** off
    Last edited by steelchamp204; 02-08-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Thread Information