Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shake this thing up !!! Bring in Jerry Glanville.

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    You're calling me dummy.......Look in the mirror dumbass.......Turf made Barry Sanders great, fire Tomlin and hire Jerry Glanville..........You have no right to call anybody dummy with posts like that you ****ing tool......
    Why does truth bother you so much. Turf helped all shifty running backs because it provided such good traction. Sanders was a shifty runner, especially good on turf.

And who said "fire Tomlin"? Not me. Even though I don't believe he can evaluate talent, and isn't a good HC.

The NFL is tooooooooooo preoccupied with attitude and character. I'M LOOKING FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS, NOT CHOIR BOYS!!!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    Why does truth bother you so much. Turf helped all shifty running backs because it provided such good traction. Sanders was a shifty runner, especially good on turf.

And who said "fire Tomlin"? Not me. Even though I don't believe he can evaluate talent, and isn't a good HC.

The NFL is tooooooooooo preoccupied with attitude and character. I'M LOOKING FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS, NOT CHOIR BOYS!!!
    Truth?....We shot down your stupid claim of turf making RB's like Sanders great....I just took the 5 games that Sanders played on grass in 1997 (his 2000 yard season) in that one thread and showed how Sanders was just as great on grass.......

You said hire Jerry Glanville?....If you want Glanville then that must mean Tomlin gets fired.......Glanville sure wouldn't be a GM or an owner.....

He is just trolling, and failing. Again.

And who said "fire Tomlin"? Not me.
    Please stop posting... Every time you post you sound like a bigger jackass.

Hey, I'd fire Tomlin and sign Jerry Glanville to a 5 year contract and ask him to build a team.
    http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/...his-****/page3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Please stop posting... Every time you post you sound like a bigger jackass.

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/...his-****/page3
    Somebody ban this trol. He is stalking me. Read my OP. ON THIS THREAD. WHO DO I SAY TO FIRE?

GO AHEAD, TROLL. SCROLL BACK TO MY OP AND SEE IF I SAID "FIRE TOMLIN".

You can't stalk me from thrwead to thread and say something applies to every thread. STAY ON TOPIC TROLL, or SUFFER THE BANNING AX!!!!!!

Wait a minute, Big T is from PennState - nuf said.

My Mood
    Mad
    Somebody ban this trol. He is stalking me. Read my OP. ON THIS THREAD. WHO DO I SAY TO FIRE?

GO AHEAD, TROLL. SCROLL BACK TO MY OP AND SEE IF I SAID "FIRE TOMLIN".

You can't stalk me from thrwead to thread and say something applies to every thread. STAY ON TOPIC TROLL, or SUFFER THE BANNING AX!!!!!!

Wait a minute, Big T is from PennState - nuf said.
    Please stop.....You're biggest ****ing idiot on this site...Go away since I'm tired of seeing your dumbass posts on this site...lol

I'm gonna get banned for constantly calling him on his ****... Lol funny stuff. Stay on topic? Pretty sure a quote from you about firing Tomlin and hiring Glanville is at least in the ball park of this topic lol. You say you didn't say "fire Tomlin" and hire Glanville. I specifically remember you saying it because it's one of the most idiotic things ever posted here... Something that you're making quite the habit of.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I'm gonna get banned for constantly calling him on his ****... Lol funny stuff. Stay on topic? Pretty sure a quote from you about firing Tomlin and hiring Glanville is at least in the ball park of this topic lol. You say you didn't say "fire Tomlin" and hire Glanville. I specifically remember you saying it because it's one of the most idiotic things ever posted here... Something that you're making quite the habit of.
    Hire Jerry Glanville and turf made Barry Sanders great......Some great posts there......lol At first weakdrafts posts were entertaining since they were so stupid but now they're just annoying and old.......

Banned
    Just admit I'm right and STFU.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    WD thinkin he be in colorado smokin that rocky mountain brown. Glanville. You got to find the retirement village first. Clean and sober program. You migh be interested in that.

And their fans.

Thread Information