Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: If Wallace goes to NE and gets a QB who can get him the ball, LOOK OUT!

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    Says the guy that imagines Ben throwing deep balls.
    please, go hang yourself

    or better

    make your way down to the baltimore harbour.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  2. #12
    Assistant Coach steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,025
    Well Ben didnt really throw the ball well deep this season. Its true. Wallace and Brady will never happen

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    3 words. RUN - AFTER - CATCH.

    Ben can throw a short stop, and Wallace take it 40+ yards.
    You're nuts. MOST of Ben and Wallace was the deep ball, hardly no YAC.

  4. #14
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    5,795
    The fact that over the last 3 seasons, the Roethlisberger-Wallace combo has more 40+ yards TDs than any other QB-WR combo in the NFL, really strengthens your argument.

  5. #15
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

    Re: If Wallace goes to NE and gets a QB who can get him the ball, LOOK OUT!

    If New England goes after Wallace they'll get him. Then yes the AFC is in trouble because Belichick will use him to his potential.

    Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #16
    2nd String DBR96A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Where do you come up with this ****?
    His own ***.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    If New England goes after Wallace they'll get him. Then yes the AFC is in trouble because Belichick will use him to his potential.

    Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
    You can't tell these bandwagon football illiterate pranksters anything.

  8. #18
    Rookie Free Agent Steveo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    82

    My Social Networks

    Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    3 words. RUN - AFTER - CATCH.

    Ben can throw a short stop, and Wallace take it 40+ yards.
    According to NFL.com over his career Ben has thrown 402 passes over 20 yards and 76 passes over 40 yards enough said.

  9. #19
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,314
    Wallace doesn't scare me on another team one bit...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  10. #20
    Rookie Free Agent Steveo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    82

    My Social Networks

    Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook
    Agreed. He has speed, and has caught some deep balls for us in the past, however I just don't see him fighting for the ball when being pressed by the defense. He just throws his hands in the air, then tries to get the refs to throw a flag.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Game Ball Goes To....
    By TarlsQtr in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 08:06 AM
  2. Steelers still can't run the ball
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 01:25 AM
  3. Game ball
    By Scorp in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 02:38 AM
  4. Who Gets The Game Ball?
    By Steelerlyn in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •