Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm deeply saddened!

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    I might have said this before, but a Flacco SB warrants this comment again.

Watching Flacco do local bank and car dealer commercials is like watching the village idiot trying to teachcalculus. The guy is out of his league in low budget local commercials. And he makes it to the SB? His wit has less edge than a melted bowl of purple Jello.

Regardless of his mental capacity, he earned his SB. Maybe he can retain an acting coach with his SB winnings and the money from his new contract. The 3Ds has that new brain game, that might help.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    The sight of Flacco on the podium sickens me! I flipped the TV on for one second and shut the mother off!

These past few weeks have been the least that i have ever watched sports networks on tv!! haha saw matt barkely on ESPN earlier then turned it off after that. Just can't take all the ravens crap they have going.

I have avoided Sirius NFL network channel 88 for the last month. I am sick of hearing about the Ravens and the 49ers.

Even if the Ravens happen to win they suck ***! They are an 8 and 8 team in my opinion. Watch next year!

I'm hoping the 49ers win. I wouldn't be able to handle hearing about how the ravens are defending champs both times we play them next year. Plus it would get "experts" even more of a reason to crown Joe Flacco the second coming of Jesus.

I'm deeply saddened!

Quote Originally Posted by nick5574 View Post
    These past few weeks have been the least that i have ever watched sports networks on tv!! haha saw matt barkely on ESPN earlier then turned it off after that. Just can't take all the ravens crap they have going.
    The Hairball SB talk is killing me, now they got the fn old man in to it! Triple fn puke fest! Goodell is somewhere smiling his *** off!!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nick5574 View Post
    I'm hoping the 49ers win. I wouldn't be able to handle hearing about how the ravens are defending champs both times we play them next year. Plus it would get "experts" even more of a reason to crown Joe Flacco the second coming of Jesus.
    Flacco is the most overrated player right now in the league. He's a game manager quarterback. And if it wasn't for a cornerback playing out of position at Denver, we wouldn't be hearing all this crap. With that said, I fully expect Flacco to be exposed in the Super Bowl with a performance reminiscent of Rich Gannon's.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    I'm glad cbs didn't make the postgame the Ray Lewis show. Because thats what it has been all season. The guy is a murdering piece of ****. Yes he was a great football player, but then again so was oj. They try to make this guy out to be the messiah, a modern day martin luther king, or muhammed ali. He is a self promoting. piece of **** and hypocrite of a human being.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

I'm deeply saddened!

Ravens cb Williams talking **** calling niner players pretenders! This is the same dick that pushed a ref and got to stay in the game with out even a flag!

Starter
    The Ravens push and shove after a lot of plays. For whatever reason it is never called. Their coach pushes his own coaches. He even grabbed a ref once. That is the Ravens MO.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Ravens cb Williams talking **** calling niner players pretenders! This is the same dick that pushed a ref and got to stay in the game with out even a flag!

I'm deeply saddened!

They play with fire in their bellies!

Thread Information