Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66

Thread: Ben has 3 years left on his current contract; extension after 2013?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #41
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,277
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Do you think using words like hyperbole on a sports forum will make it any less apparent that you watch football just to fantasize about sucking the quarterback's d$&k?
    Do you think constantly talking about dick doesn't make it obvious to everyone that you dig turtles?
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  2. #42
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,277
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Of course only an idiot who only knows how to sit behind a computer and look up stats on worthless sites would say something stupid like "according to blank, the a steelers offensive line was pretty good." Meanwhile, a 10 year old could watch a Steelers game and plainly see that the offensive line is inept at both pass protection and run blocking. You're like the Candide of the forum. Everything you say is backed by worthless subjective statistics from sites that ignore obvious empirical evidence as much as you like to.
    I agree, you have the viewpoint of a 10 yr old
    Last edited by NeilPatrickBanana; 01-31-2013 at 04:42 PM.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    I agree, your viewpoint and that of a 10 year old would fall into the same category
    You think Flacco is elite and you want to suck him off? Okay. Enjoy. Now stop addressing me.

  4. #44
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,277
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    You think Flacco is elite and you want to suck him off? Okay. Enjoy. Now stop addressing me.
    Stop being stupid
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Stop being stupid
    Stop typing with Flacco and Luck's elite d$&ks in your mouth. Go finish what you enjoy most. Stop addressing me.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by greg1964 View Post
    Was it the offense line or Ben style of play: Ben chooses NOT to be a system QB, what I mean is a plant back foot, ball out within 1/2 second afterward. (i.e Brady, Manning, Brees) and for that reason the O-Line looks worst them it ready is: In fact the last two years Ben got hurt holding onto the ball (ie. trying to extent the play).

    The reason he does this because he isn't great reading the defense and knowing where to throw the ball, without see the receiver open. Ben dosen't throw the receiver open, as much as he has to see the receiver open.
    Yeah I wish Ben was more like Brees. Where winning more than 8 games a year is about a 50/50 shot.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    What's Brady done since Spygate? Squat.

    What's Peyton done for most of his post season career? Squat.

    The only advantage those three have? They don't stop throwing.

    We get a second half lead? We try to run the ball.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    I heard on ESPN that sometimes Eli has less than 3 seconds
    And he's missed the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years and led the NFL in picks twice since 2007.

    See?

  9. #49
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,277

    Ben has 3 years left on his current contract; extension after 2013?

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Stop typing with Flacco and Luck's elite d$&ks in your mouth. Go finish what you enjoy most. Stop addressing me.
    I enjoy your stupidity most
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  10. #50
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,277

    Ben has 3 years left on his current contract; extension after 2013?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    What's Brady done since Spygate? Squat.

    What's Peyton done for most of his post season career? Squat.

    The only advantage those three have? They don't stop throwing.

    We get a second half lead? We try to run the ball.
    The need for certain steelers fans to down play what every other QB in the NFL has done is what separates the intelligent fans from the homers
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. No contract extension for Woodley
    By xxxsteelernation in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:38 PM
  2. Tomlin gets contract extension
    By Big T in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 10:07 AM
  3. Roethlisberger will seek contract extension
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:37 PM
  4. Steelers, Polamalu agree to contract extension
    By Friday133 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 01:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •