Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 61% Percent of NFL Players Polled Disapprove of Goodell

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

61% Percent of NFL Players Polled Disapprove of Goodell

I suspect the number would be even higher on this website. ;-)

See here.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

F Goodell and all of his rules to slow the Steelers down since he's taken over...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    To see Steelers players rooting for Ray Lewis after Goodell has done everything in his power to hurt their own success makes me sick.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    To see Steelers players rooting for Ray Lewis after Goodell has done everything in his power to hurt their own success makes me sick.
    Unlike fans, a lot of players are friends outside the field. As for goodell, he can choke on his fine money.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Agreed... Makes me sick!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    Unlike fans, a lot of players are friends outside the field. As for goodell, he can choke on his fine money.
    Yeah, but that is a modern phenomenon. Ever see Lambert and Mean Joe rooting for Jack Tatum or George Atkisson (the player who was called the "criminal element" by Noll)?
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well **** on the NFL players they approved the agreement in the last negotiations....There was only one team that voted against it and that was the Steelers.....The rest of the players could have made a stand like the Steelers.......

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Yeah, but that is a modern phenomenon. Ever see Lambert and Mean Joe rooting for Jack Tatum or George Atkisson (the player who was called the "criminal element" by Noll)?
    Hell no....Different era when rival teams really did hate each other.....Atkinson always calling Lynn Swann "soft"...........Those old Raiders are still so bitter........

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Well **** on the NFL players they approved the agreement in the last negotiations....There was only one team that voted against it and that was the Steelers.....The rest of the players could have made a stand like the Steelers.......
    Agreed. And I would point out the one that did not stay anonymous for this poll was Harrison (of course). At least he was the one mentioned.

Banned
    Joe Greene was behind the Steelers sending Raiders brief cases for beating the Bengals to put the Steelers in the playoffs.

Jack Lambert tore the paper up.

Thread Information