Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff changes - Amos Jones to BA and the Cards?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Our secondary usually isn't put in position to make INTs.

"Tackle the catch".
    This is true.. Play 10-12 yards off the WR on 3rd and 7 lol what a joke! How in the hell did we end up with the #1 pass D??
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    DL would have been hogtied. . .Really though, not LeBeau's fault the secondary can't catch. . .how many passes hit our defenders in the face or hands that fell harmlessly to the turf?

See ya! Need a breath of fresh air on specials, and while we're beating the dust off the rug, fire Johnny Mitchell too. Overrated d-Line coach.
    Exactly.

The Cowboys fired Ryan because, well, they are not the Steelers and it is also why they have not won a thing since Aikman. The team (or unit) has a bad season in one aspect of the game and they want to throw a coach overboard. The Steelers win because ownership knows there will be down years and you have to patiently wade through them.

The Cowboys are a joke. Their line of thinking is the same as those fools saying we should fire Lebeau for Raheem Morris who has done squat as a DC or HC.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    This is true.. Play 10-12 yards off the WR on 3rd and 7 lol what a joke! How in the hell did we end up with the #1 pass D??
    They played well in spurts, and were aided by the offense holding the ball thus keeping them off the field.

Banned
    LeBeau will never be fired. If giving up 90 yards to Joe Flacco and then 316 yards to Tim Tebow didn't do it nothing will.

Art won't want the bad PR. He knows the defense gets a free pass.

@EdBouchette: #Steelers get permission from Redskins to talk to their ST coach Danny Smith a Pgh native

Banned
    I'm a Pittsburgh native too. Sign me up Coach!

Smith has been the Redskins’ special teams coach since 2004. Although he is universally liked and respected by the players, Smith’s special teams have been up and down. For the 2012 season, Dallas Morning News columnist Rick Gosselin, who calculates a comprehensive special teams rating by comparing team performances in 22 categories, had the Redskins ranked 31st in overall special teams performance.

Thread Information