Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lattimore rehab progress going very well.

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Do you think Lattimore could sneak into the late first?........I'm happy for the kid since those injuries were terrible and really cost him from being drafted within the top five of this draft...........
    No. He's coming back from his 2nd major knee injury. This one occurring in late October. Even though he's "ahead of schedule" some people are suggesting he may miss the entire season to get himself back to full health.

Quite frankly, too much risk to spend a #1 on.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    yes..saying "you are going to shock your fans and talent evaluators and only the people who either watch college or pro football that were aware of your horrific injury during your time at the university of south carolina" would have been much more politically correct :rolleyes"
    Well, they could have said you're going to shock people. That's broad enough. Instead of stupidly saying you'll shock the world. I can guarantee you that the people in China, Iran, North Korea and Pakistan couldn't give a **** about where he is in his rehab.

At running back i'll be happy with Kniles Davis( A.P. 2.0) or Zac Stacy.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Addicted
    Maybe if recovery is a miracle we trade back and get an extra pick and grab Marcus the end of round 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Maybe if recovery is a miracle we trade back and get an extra pick and grab Marcus the end of round 1.
    No, I wouldnt spend that early on him with a extra pick. I would rather go Lacy instead. I wouldnt go any earlier thn the 3rd round on him. I still think he will be there imho.

I don't see any way that he'll sniff the first round. 2 major knee injuries is simply too much to ignore. Ideally, he'll go somewhere between e and 7, but I think some team might give him a chance late in the second round.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    There are far greater needs on this team than a running back coming off a major injury. In fact, I think it's more likely they trade up for a big pass rusher than they trade back.

My Mood
    Manic
    no way you spend a 3rd round pick on a guy who sits for ayear because of injury that whould be paying him to sit for half of his rookie contract

Thread Information