Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lattimore rehab progress going very well.

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    cause all of our second round picks are SO impactful...like i said we need worilds, gilbert, and adams to step up this year way more than we will need any pick from this year
    I totally agree. Colbert gets so much praise for his drafting, but his 2nd round picks, and to some extent his first (Hood, Heyward) don't live up to the billing.

Maybe we need a Dline coach.... Train said heyward was an animal... mclendon looks good... but all the new guys are not playing like Andre Smith.. who was the dline coach when Andre and hampton were young....

We have all the young talent on the OL and DL but were not looking that powerful

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    I totally agree. Colbert gets so much praise for his drafting, but his 2nd round picks, and to some extent his first (Hood, Heyward) don't live up to the billing.
    There was no chance for Hood. Horrible pick then, just as horrible now. Heyward on the other hand has been leaps and bounds better than Hood (when he actually f*cking plays), and is more suited for LDE than RDE. This is one of those instances where Tomlin and LeBeau need to get their heads out of thir asses and start Heyward.

lattimore going to start running, and his agent says the recovery will shock the world.

still the best back in the draft...his agent is doing work on his draft status though

http://www.cbssports.com/general/blo...ill-be-shocked

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Do you think Lattimore could sneak into the late first?........I'm happy for the kid since those injuries were terrible and really cost him from being drafted within the top five of this draft...........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Maybe we need a Dline coach.... Train said heyward was an animal... mclendon looks good... but all the new guys are not playing like Andre Smith.. who was the dline coach when Andre and hampton were young....

We have all the young talent on the OL and DL but were not looking that powerful
    Andre Smith?
    Really?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Do you think Lattimore could sneak into the late first?........I'm happy for the kid since those injuries were terrible and really cost him from being drafted within the top five of this draft...........
    quick answer
    yes

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Still too early to say even IF we should take Latimore. We need to see him at the combine.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Lattimore claimed that Dr. James Andrews told him that his recovery progress is "nothing short of a miracle" and that the renowned surgeon thinks his rehabilitation is "way ahead of schedule."
    I take everything this time of year with a grain of salt. My skepticism is tingling; thinking he's trying to boost his draft status (yes, I'm very cynical.)

"His words were, 'You're going to shock the world.' That's what Dr. Andrews said."
    This is the stupidest saying in the world. Do you think the people in North Korea are sitting there, we're starving, I haven't eaten in 3 days, friends are being raped, beaten and killed, holy crap, Lattimore is ahead of his reahab. That's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    I take everything this time of year with a grain of salt. My skepticism is tingling; thinking he's trying to boost his draft status (yes, I'm very cynical.)

This is the stupidest saying in the world. Do you think the people in North Korea are sitting there, we're starving, I haven't eaten in 3 days, friends are being raped, beaten and killed, holy crap, Lattimore is ahead of his reahab. That's great.
    yes..saying "you are going to shock your fans and talent evaluators and only the people who either watch college or pro football that were aware of your horrific injury during your time at the university of south carolina" would have been much more politically correct :rolleyes"

Thread Information