Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NPBs Latest Steeler Mock

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    I like Hunter the best ... going into this next season he'll be 2 season from the Knee injury and should be full strength ... I think Hunter has the most upside because of that, if he goes back to 100% on that knee, he could be just as good as all the big names in the league I think
    I agree.
    The way he tore that ACL concerns me about his durability though. He didn't get hit, or tackled... he simply lept, and came down on it, and tore it...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

Banned
    Okafor is the only name I saw that will still be in the league in 5 years. The rest bleh.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    Okafor is the only name I saw that will still be in the league in 5 years. The rest bleh.
    keep your moron comments to your own thread. this one is for the intelligent folk

Rookie Free Agent
    NPB- I like that you had an eye on Alonzo. I think he's raw, but comes with a certain game time energy that can be coached into a real solid player. As a late round he could turn some heads.

Thoughts on Mauti in the late rounds? Him and Hodges kinda ran then defense and were leaders. Think he'll be able to recover from the knee injury? Do you see him falling to the 5th or 6th?

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by JenZwain View Post
    NPB- I like that you had an eye on Alonzo. I think he's raw, but comes with a certain game time energy that can be coached into a real solid player. As a late round he could turn some heads.

Thoughts on Mauti in the late rounds? Him and Hodges kinda ran then defense and were leaders. Think he'll be able to recover from the knee injury? Do you see him falling to the 5th or 6th?
    Hodges upped his draft stock at the Shrine Game (I was there). I hope he falls, but he could be looked at in the upper middle rounds. Mauti just has too much injury baggage for me... 2 torn ACLs in 3 years...

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Hodges upped his draft stock at the Shrine Game (I was there). I hope he falls, but he could be looked at in the upper middle rounds. Mauti just has too much injury baggage for me... 2 torn ACLs in 3 years...
    How was Nigel Malone?... I don't know why he isn't being talked about more often, I don't watch any Kansas State games but his stats are good, and I seen he had a pic 6 in the East/West game , but how was his practices and everything else

I agree.
    The way he tore that ACL concerns me about his durability though. He didn't get hit, or tackled... he simply lept, and came down on it, and tore it...
    thats why we need an ILB first... Spence was crossing the field his knee was blown, he may not be back. If timmons gets hurt? then what.

I agree.
    thats why we need an ILB first... Spence was crossing the field his knee was blown, he may not be back. If timmons gets hurt? then what.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    How was Nigel Malone?... I don't know why he isn't being talked about more often, I don't watch any Kansas State games but his stats are good, and I seen he had a pic 6 in the East/West game , but how was his practices and everything else
    he's a spunky kid. he tries to get up in peoples faces... but he's just so small.

2nd String
    he's a spunky kid. he tries to get up in peoples faces... but he's just so small.
    I like him and wouldn't mind him being picked in the later rounds ... only 2 years and has 12 total INT and 29 Pass Deflections ... he's a playmaker at the CB position, something we need

Thread Information