Thread: connecticutsteel's first mock

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Manic

connecticutsteel's first mock

ROUND 1 Manti T'eo-If you toss the Championship game against Alabama the abundance of great tape is all that is needed to justify this guy as a dream pick /KeKe mingo - good instincts but a bit undersized

ROUND 2 Quanterus Smith Western Kentucky OLB led the nation in sacks with 13 <6'5"252 >4.59 40/Larry Warford OG-Warford showed quick feet and has solid technique just as capable as warmack or jones

ROUND 3 Aron Dobson WR Marshall 6'3" 212 nicknamed "mitts" for his stellar hands posted 12 TD's this season a young fast huge touchdown Machine for Ben to offset the loss of Wallace and Miller
    /Jawan Jameson 5'8" 212 TOUGH AND FAST with great balance inevidibly compared to Ray Rice because he is from rutgers

Round 4 Gerald Hodges one year starter at Penn ST solid prospect to replace the much maligned Stevenson Slyvester Blidi Wreh Wilson CB/FS 6'2" 202 4.41 40 fast ,big with great ball skills local product from Edinboro pa -uconn

Round 5 Michael Williams TE Alabama great blocking TE can be an effective reciever when called on/Zac Dysert 6'4" 228 completed 63% of his passes for 3,483 25 td's didn't choose him because he went to miami -ohio chose him because we need someone who can back up ben without breaking his ribs or worring that you'll look bad in front of your grand kids

Round 6 Zack Martin OT 6'4" 304 can play tackle or guard showed flashes of talent in 2012

Round 7 Caleb Sturgis PK fla the best kicker in the ncaa may be able to unseat sean "anything over 50 yds is no good Suisam

My Mood
    Addicted
    I hate your mock.

Teo is such a waste pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Manic
    I'm crushed you hate my mock i wouldn't expect anything else

My Mood
    Addicted
    If you're referring to Zack Martin from Notre Dame, he's coming back for his senior season.

2nd String
    I don't like Te'o either ...

Smith is interesting but in RD 2??? ... depends how well he moves at the combine ... but does he jump up to RD 2 I don't think so

I love Hodges but I doubt he lasts until 4 after his good showing at the East/West game practice

I love Michael Williams

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    I don't mind your Mock Draft only thing id add is a QB

My Mood
    Manic
    I put dysert as an alternate

Hodges probably won't last until the 4th rd but he really is only a one year starter so i would question his ability to make the roster the first year.

I don't understand the dislike of teo 1 bad game doesn't justify him falling that far .Jarvis jones plays on the outside and has life threatening medical issues one bad hit will cripple him for life. he is by far the best inside linebacker in the draft
    Last edited by connecticutsteel; 01-22-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Thread Information