Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Football Fixed???

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Is Football Fixed???

I hate to say it but, sometimes I wonder if football is fixed.. I mean it seams like they wanted to harbough brother to square off and they are.. Lewis retiring.. the whole this seams fishy.. Tom Brady went limp.. what gives.. hasn't done it all year.. and I won't even bring up that long pass in the Denver Game.. So what do you all think??

Draft Pick
    You can make a conspiracy theory for anything... football games ehh i mean you could pay players off in theory but being a competitive person if i was in that spot. No way in hell are you asking me to dump the season and have a trip to the big game. Think about the guys that dont get a chance to experience that? That are pro bowl type players. I wasnt impressed with the pats offense or their play calling... the broncos at the end wtf? But the rats have been riding that luck all year.. 4th and 29 vs chargers? .... i think Texans wouldve played bmore better but oh well. Unless the mob runs the nfl.. i dont think its fixed rather than grown guys making normal mistakes showing that their human and other guys making plays when it counts...

Is Football Fixed???

Let me say this: The ravens played out of their minds and Flacco made the throws and plays when needed, they deserve this trip.

Now with that said, Ed Reed lawn darting people's heads this season and no suspension was sickening, lets not forget he's the coach on the field and was really needed out there while Ray was out. To me this one sticks out!

How about the non holding call on the Falcons final drive on 4th down?? Even the niners expected a flag.

The Hairball vs Hairball SB will sell tickets and air time, Goodell is a business man that just happens to be in tight with the ravens and Hairball family!

Starter
    Goodell loves the Ravens. Loves the city of Baltimore. Loves his bromance with Ray Lewis.

What's even more pathetic, is the Rooney's sit there and take it.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Goodell loves the Ravens. Loves the city of Baltimore. Loves his bromance with Ray Lewis.

You guys r truly pathetic. Keep making excuses and giving no respect or credit. Have fun watching Flacco in the Superbowl.

My Mood
    Sunshine

Really, then why does Roger spend so much time in the owners suite at Gilette stadium ? I personally believe the Rooney's do certain things just because they know it gets under your skin.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    I personally believe the Rooney's do certain things just because they know it gets under your skin.
    To the owners go the spoils. The Rooneys can do whatever the **** they want, and people can either kiss their asses or go find another team to cheer for.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

My Mood
    Ratbirds

I suppose we could go through every post about football being fixed and rip it apart but this will do.

So, Goodell loves the Ravens and is even fixing the league to get them a Super Bowl yet he has allowed the Steelers to win two on his watch? Some great critical thinking on display in this thread.

Skip football on Sundays and instead watch your huge collection of Wrestlemania DVDs (which, ironically, you probably think is real).

Please think before you type. A keyboard is a deadly weapon in the wrong hands.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Is Football Fixed???

And 30 other owners...

Assistant Coach

Is Football Fixed???

No, people are just stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

Thread Information