Thread: Idiot Fans I tell you, in Atlanta Fan stabbed

Bookmark and Share

Idiot Fans I tell you, in Atlanta Fan stabbed

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012...falcons-report

An Atlanta Falcons fan was stabbed in the neck during an altercation outside the Georgia Dome following Sunday's NFC Championship Game, WSB-TV in Atlanta reported.

The victim, a 35-year-old male, was stabbed after punching a San Francisco 49ers fan, witnesses told WSB-TV. After being punched, the 49ers fan stabbed the Falcons fan in the throat area, according to the report.

The Falcons fan was transported to nearby Grady Hospital.

Georgia Dome spokesman Jason Kirksey emailed a statement to The Associated Press on Sunday saying an altercation occurred in a parking lot outside the dome at 6:40 p.m. ET.

The statement said the victim was in stable condition and that it is unclear "if anyone involved in the altercation attended the game." Georgia Dome and Atlanta police "are investigating the incident."

The 49ers defeated the Falcons 28-24 on Sunday to reach the Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years.

That is why, no matter how much I want to go to an opponets stadium for a game. I just probably never will. The people who can't control alcohol or any other sort of drug they have when they attend a game will never make is a decent place to see a game. Not saying it was a factor, but it could have been.

What???? You guys thought I was calling you idiots?

My Mood
    Woot
    This is what happens when fans take a game too serious. These type of people in society that live vicariously through players/teams have their priorities in life all fvcked up and don't take any responsibility for their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    This is what happens when fans take a game too serious. These type of people in society that live vicariously through players/teams have their priorities in life all fvcked up and don't take any responsibility for their lives.
    I remember anout 7 years ago, went to a PSU/Wisconsin game at Happy Valley, Me and my uncle were walking up to the stadium, well the way we went, you walk by all the rv's that fans bring. Wisconsin fans were in frotn of us 2 guys and 2 6 year old kids about.

Psu fans tailgating were swearing like drunking sailors man at the dudes and the kids. I dont mind the trash talk if you keep it appropriate, but christ, they were kids.

Then you have the fans that say.....Well if you cant take it dont go, or dont take your kid. Thats not the ****ing point. Stay classy is all

My Mood
    Woot
    I agree steelchamp. You should be able to take your kids to a sporting event without getting harassed or swear words flying around. Some fans just have no class or a brain around small children. They use alcohol as an excuse to lower their inhibitions and act inappropriate/stupid. Just pure classless and ignorant.

Idiot Fans I tell you, in Atlanta Fan stabbed

Ghetto bitches!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Psu fans tailgating were swearing like drunking sailors
    As a former drunken sailor, I take offense to that...we swear just as much when we're sober!

Thread Information