Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mel Kipers Top 25 Players as of 1/31/07

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    If I am drafting a QB its hands down Jamarcus Russell! You seen this guy play? Looks like he just flicks the ball with his wrist and it goes 70 yards in the air. He has got a gun for an arm. Size that will make him hard to bring down and if hes got to run he's bigger than most linebackers! Not something a 185 lb DB wants to see coming at him at 260! I think Russell is a no brainer! I have seen a few ND games this year and Quinn does not impress me at all. Charlie Weiss gives him a "like Tom Brady" endorsement........thats a stretch and just a little biased........don't ya think?

same here, i've seen russell play a few times over the last two years and i liked what i've seen......i've seen more of quinn though, and i never once got what the hype is all about.....he doesn't even show up in big games...... i think that's why he wants the browns to draft him. so when he sucks he can say it's not only him it's the ****** team he plays for..........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quinns a good Qb, hes a little overrated because of the notre dame factor but he will be good, he had a bad online and mediocre defense. He wont do well right away but he would be great if he went in the mid first round like ben or cutler, but the overratedness has completly robbed him of that option....top 5 for him and years of having the **** kicked out of him because hes on a bad team.

Did you ever see him run.....the ****er is FAST

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    Quinns a good Qb, hes a little overrated because of the notre dame factor but he will be good, he had a bad online and mediocre defense. He wont do well right away but he would be great if he went in the mid first round like ben or cutler, but the overratedness has completly robbed him of that option....top 5 for him and years of having the **** kicked out of him because hes on a bad team.

Did you ever see him run.....the ****er is FAST
    naw, i just saw him lose big game after big game............ but he sure does know how to dominate the weak lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Thread Information