Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: That confirms it - Superbowl 47 will be between the 49ers and the *sigh* Ravens

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Woot
    I'm not going to give Flukko any credit. Hell, any QB could have played well behind that Ravens O-line. Look what Ben did behind the worst rated O-line in football the season they won Superbowl XL and arguably XLIII. No way could Flukko do that. Put Ben behind an O-line like that and he would have 4 rings by now.

My Mood
    Woot
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Tom Brady's last four AFC title games.

94 for 157 for 1000 yards 4 TD 8 Int 65.8 rating.

Elite my ***. If he gets into the HOF his bust should be a video camera.
    It doesn't matter what you think because the voters have already kissed his *** and it is all but a sure lock.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    I'm not going to give Flukko any credit. Hell, any QB could have played well behind that Ravens O-line. Look what Ben did behind the worst rated O-line in football the season they won Superbowl XL and arguably XLIII. No way could Flukko do that. Put Ben behind an O-line like that and he would have 4 rings by now.
    Thank you,couldn't agree more.It's the people around u that also make u great.Get players in Flakeos face and we'll see if he throws any picks.I just love when he throws up those fu*king hailmarys all the time.I'll bet the whole time he lets it loose he's saying"Come on throw that pass interference flag"while it's in the air and sure enough he gets that call
    Last edited by North Steel; 01-21-2013 at 08:31 PM.

So wait, when Flacco plays well, Its a team thing, but when Ben plays great, its all to Bens credit? Steelers shades are limo tint today. Im not saying Flacco is better than Ben (cause omg, Ben has two rings), but after this season, it will be a debate on the 2 AFC north Qb;s. Especially if Flacco wins the SB.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    So wait, when Flacco plays well, Its a team thing, but when Ben plays great, its all to Bens credit? Steelers shades are limo tint today. Im not saying Flacco is better than Ben (cause omg, Ben has two rings), but after this season, it will be a debate on the 2 AFC north Qb;s. Especially if Flacco wins the SB.
    Flacco has been awesome this post-season no doubt.....He is the main reason why the Ravens are in the Super Bowl......But I think its clear that the Ravens organization values Joe Flacco and supports him in every way......Call me crazy or whatever.....

But another thing the Ravens OL has finally been stable after having some issues earlier in the season.....Flacco has been throwing deep all post-season with success and for him to do that he needs time in the pocket......I also noticed Flacco trusting him WR's and those WR's going up and making plays for him all post-season........Boldin and Smith just going up snatching the ball from the defense......Would be nice for Ben to have WR's like that.....Still though Joe Flacco has stepped his overall game up and the most impressive thing he hasn't turned the ball over at key times like he use to......Joe Flacco wins a ring then he can join the conversation but Ben still will have more rings and Super Bowl appearances.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Flacco has been awesome this post-season no doubt.....He is the main reason why the Ravens are in the Super Bowl......But I think its clear that the Ravens organization values Joe Flacco and supports him in every way......Call me crazy or whatever.....

But another thing the Ravens OL has finally been stable after having some issues earlier in the season.....Flacco has been throwing deep all post-season with success and for him to do that he needs time in the pocket......I also noticed Flacco trusting him WR's and those WR's going up and making plays for him all post-season........Boldin and Smith just going up snatching the ball from the defense......Would be nice for Ben to have WR's like that.....Still though Joe Flacco has stepped his overall game up and the most impressive thing he hasn't turned the ball over at key times like he use to......Joe Flacco wins a ring then he can join the conversation but Ben still will have more rings and Super Bowl appearances.....
    I think if Flacco wins the SB. I think it will lguth a fire under Bens *** a ton. Which, I think Ben needs some motivation.

Kind of like when you get a job, your first month or so, you bust extra *** cause your motivated for something new. Then after a few months, you're attitude changes. Maybe thats what Ben is going through, he might not have that motivation because he has already been to 3 superbowls. Who knows.

Banned
    Ben's motivated. He's never not motivated.

You can't play on a high ankle sprain like he did if you lack motivation.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Anyone have the stomach to actually tune in to any sports news networks since sunday's results? Just wondering. Not me. Hell no.

And their fans.

Thread Information