Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: That confirms it - Superbowl 47 will be between the 49ers and the *sigh* Ravens

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by North Steel View Post
    Buddy,first of all i was just fu*king with u but if u want to suck his dick by all means go right a head. He's fu*king elite my ***.Your only *** good as the people around u. I hope he wins the SB,gets his fu*king money and we'll see after that.
    It's not sucking someone's dick when the guy has proven he can play in the playoffs, He gives his team an opportunity every sunday whereas Ben can't right now due to the line/being banged up/not making the clutch plays down the stretch (atleast this season). This is a NOW league, I know Ben has 2 rings, but next season Flacco will be ahead of Ben in the QB rankings, we might not like it, but it will be the truth. Hopefully next season Ben can get some protection and get back to his normal self.

Side note, If the Ravens win the SB this year and Tomlin misses the playoffs yet again next season. His *** will be on the hot seat.

Banned
    Hold it. Three games has "proven" Flacco can play in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Yup thats all folks,3 fu*king games and he's the man.Give me a break.These fu*king idots were lucky to even make the playoffs with all those bullshit calls going their way,riding this fu*king high because Rey is retiring.Fu*k all u guys that think this glue snorting fu*k is elite,we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    It's not sucking someone's dick when the guy has proven he can play in the playoffs, He gives his team an opportunity every sunday whereas Ben can't right now due to the line/being banged up/not making the clutch plays down the stretch (atleast this season). This is a NOW league, I know Ben has 2 rings, but next season Flacco will be ahead of Ben in the QB rankings, we might not like it, but it will be the truth. Hopefully next season Ben can get some protection and get back to his normal self.

Side note, If the Ravens win the SB this year and Tomlin misses the playoffs yet again next season. His *** will be on the hot seat.
    Yeah, he's sucking his dick and swallowing too.

Assistant Coach

That confirms it - Superbowl 47 will be between the 49ers and the *sigh* Ravens

Last 3 years / 3 straight post seasons with at least 1 win

2 Afc champ games
    Outplayed Brady twice

15 Tds 2 Ints
    100+ passer rating

Get over it
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post

I agree with this statement above. While it will be absolutely horrible to see the Ravens win the Super Bowl for us the fans maybe the Steelers need this to happen in order for Tomlin and the front office to wake the **** up and realize that things have to change. Because if the Ravens do win the Lombardi that changes everything. Tomlin and Harbaugh will be even with Harbaugh having more playoff victories and making the playoffs each of his 5 seasons something Tomlin has failed to do twice in his 6 seasons. Im with you though if the Ravens do win the Super Bowl and Tomlin has a 2nd straight season with no playoff appearances and 3 straight seasons with no playoff wins he should be on the hot seat and will start feeling a ton of pressure from this fanbase...

Banned
    He's also played on Wild Card weekend every year too. So he's great and yet he's NEVER had a bye week? EVER?

My Mood
    Clowns
    Flacco will not be elite until he wins the Super Bowl in 2 weeks in my opinion but as far as playing better then Ben the last few seasons he is head and shoulders been better then Ben Roethlisberger the last 2 years. He has been better in the clutch and has won 4 more playoff games then Ben has. It sucks to admit it and it sucks to say it but it's a fact and people need to accept that fact at this point and time. It's up to Ben,Tomlin and the Steelers front office if they want to change things and make them better because right now the Ravens are a much team and a much better organization then the Steelers...

Banned
    The front office handcuffs Ben.

The front office DID change things after 2011.

8-8.

I think the owner needs to realize what he is in life, and leave the football decisions to the people he hires to make them.

Assistant Coach

That confirms it - Superbowl 47 will be between the 49ers and the *sigh* Ravens

He's also played on Wild Card weekend every year too. So he's great and yet he's NEVER had a bye week? EVER?
    Dd you pull a muscle on that reach?
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Thread Information