Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: That confirms it - Superbowl 47 will be between the 49ers and the *sigh* Ravens

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Does anyone think Ben will win another superbowl? I really dont think he does. Since I think he only really has 4 -5 years left in the tank. With him being more injury prone and the team seeming to have no consistancy, I dont even think he/team makes it to another superbowl.
    honestly, it doesnt look good, our window is honestly closing... now, were just an average team, an old team and a rebuilding team
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Dd you pull a muscle on that reach?
    More chances to win a playoff game "every year" when you get more chances to play in them.

Aaron Rodgers "won" a playoff game this season too.

I guess it was a GOOD thing? That his bad game in Minnesota in week 17 cost his team a bye week and the #2 seed?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    [
    Originally Posted by Crash
    Because idiot fans use off the field rumors and accusations to judge Ben the PLAYER.
    We do the same w/ Ray... I hate the guy, but more b/c hes been a terror for years on the field vs us.

Lots of people use a dbl standard around here.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

That confirms it - Superbowl 47 will be between the 49ers and the *sigh* Ravens

How many rookies did we see this year playing for playoff teams make a huge difference? A few... Tomlin doesn't play rookies so by time they're worth a damn they're URFA's and they move on...

Play the fn rookies at skill position Tomlin, quit hanging onto the shirt tails of the old farts!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    [

We do the same w/ Ray... I hate the guy, but more b/c hes been a terror for years on the field vs us.

Lots of people use a dbl standard around here.
    He has? Lewis has basically been a non factor against us for years. It's Suggs, Ngata, and Reed who have made the plays.

Dan Kreider kicked Ray Lewis' *** so bad that he was whining to teammates how he was being "doubled", when the replays clearly showed he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    honestly, it doesnt look good, our window is honestly closing... now, were just an average team, an old team and a rebuilding team
    Not to bring this up because of the Ravens. I remember last year I went to an O's BlueJays game. Well at the time, The Ravens radio guys were worried about Pitta/Torre Smith and there one pretty decent Cornerback they have. I think Williams? Well at that point and time, the Ravens radio guys thought the Ravens wouldnt contend for Years because of the loss of Heap/Masona dn a couple other guys.

Hopefully our rebuilding season will only be that. One season.

Assistant Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    More chances to win a playoff game "every year" when you get more chances to play in them.
    Is this really how your brain works?
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Is this really how your brain works?
    More playoff games now, more playoff TEAMS now.

Ask Aaron Rodgers what would have meant more: A playoff "win" on WC weekend, or the bye week he pissed away?

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    How many rookies did we see this year playing for playoff teams make a huge difference? A few... Tomlin doesn't play rookies so by time they're worth a damn they're URFA's and they move on...

Play the fn rookies at skill position Tomlin, quit hanging onto the shirt tails of the old farts!
    Even thou they didn't win, look at the role Julio Jones played for the Falcons. And he's a second year player. We've got to get out young guys out there. Period.

Tomlin has yet to prove that he can really toe the line and be the leader a coach is suppose to be.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    More playoff games now, more playoff TEAMS now.

Ask Aaron Rodgers what would have meant more: A playoff "win" on WC weekend, or the bye week he pissed away?
    I'm sure on planet retard, whatever point you think you are making, might make sense to someone
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

Thread Information