Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hope you are happy

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Well the Ravens were due to win at some point fellas. Im sure a lot of the Ravens fans werent happy watching the Steelers play in 3 of the last 8 Super Bowls and now the roles look like they are about to be reversed. I guess we cant sit here and say the Ravens will never get to a Super Bowl with Harbaugh and Flacco because they have now. But the bottom line is they still didnt win it yet and all of this Ray Lewis bullshit and Flacco is elite stuff will be all for not if the Ravens dont win the and beat the 49ers. Nobody remembers the Super Bowl loser and if I am the Ravens you had better win this trip because with guys like Lewis and Reed both most likely gone next season and things falling into place with them the way they did this season they are not going to get another chance like the one they have coming up...

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    If you can't handle living in Bmore or the surrounding area to let other fans get to you. Move the hell away then. Im not going to think about you at all after this post.
    Lmao im not going to move. Should you leave the country if you dont like the president? Its just football besides my wife is a rats fan should i divorce her? Lol dont answer that

Banned
    I wouldn't even have married her. That's an instant deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by jdehoff83 View Post
    Lmao im not going to move. Should you leave the country if you dont like the president? Its just football besides my wife is a rats fan should i divorce her? Lol dont answer that
    Yes.

Draft Pick
    Lmao

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Next year we will beat the Super Bowl losers twice. All their older players will retire now..

They will be rebuilding after this...
    Lol. Good luck with that.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Well the Ravens were due to win at some point fellas. Im sure a lot of the Ravens fans werent happy watching the Steelers play in 3 of the last 8 Super Bowls and now the roles look like they are about to be reversed. I guess we cant sit here and say the Ravens will never get to a Super Bowl with Harbaugh and Flacco because they have now. But the bottom line is they still didnt win it yet and all of this Ray Lewis bullshit and Flacco is elite stuff will be all for not if the Ravens dont win the and beat the 49ers. Nobody remembers the Super Bowl loser and if I am the Ravens you had better win this trip because with guys like Lewis and Reed both most likely gone next season and things falling into place with them the way they did this season they are not going to get another chance like the one they have coming up...
    A post I can at least respect to a degree, but still so misinformed. Getting rid of Cam Cameron is what changed our season. Yes the defense is aging inspired for Ray, but getting rid of Cam FONALLY took the handcuffs off of Joe Flacco. Keep dreaming. A qb with a ring gains a whole new level on confidence... Outside if ray and Ed, we r still a hound team for the most part, especially on offense...

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074 View Post
    I am happy an AFC team from our division won and is in the super bowl!!! The Ravens earned their spot and did something that Pittsburgh has never done in the playoffs and that is to beat a Brady led team in the playoffs. Why all the sour grapes???

I will be in the Philippines and will watch the game at 7:30am (Monday morning there) and will be rooting for Baltimore who represents our division and the AFC. Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry fellas. Lancers got it right. Let's all man up now, throw way our blankies and binky's and give the Raven's their due. Oh and please, don't go on with the "But if you were a true Steeler fan!" aingst.

Repeat softly…"It's only a game, It's only a game, It's only a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Granite State Steel View Post
    Sorry fellas. Lancers got it right. Let's all man up now, throw way our blankies and binky's and give the Raven's their due. Oh and please, don't go on with the "But if you were a true Steeler fan!" aingst.

Repeat softly…"It's only a game, It's only a game, It's only a game.
    I've been giving the Ravens there credit. If Yank fans can give the Orioles credit, then I can give the Rats credit when they deserve it. They come on at the right times in games, they hang around and then they finish games. It will be tough for me if the Ravens win, but lets face it. Flacco would have won a ring sometime in his career. It will only be a matter of time. Maybe not this superbowl, but he is only 26 I believe.

Thread Information