Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hope you are happy

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Hopefully it will be the most boring Super Bowl ever with so many mistakes, that it will sour everyone on watching. And the score will be 3-0 Niners. That way even when they win, everyone will up chuck at the thought of those two teams ever going back there. And Ray-Ray can go home crying.

I thought it was funny today that the CBS taking heads kept saying "Brady is the best QB ever!" and he chucked the game tonight. And he is a puss. That possible 1st down he could have had...instead it looks like he pulled out his binky instead of sacking up and getting yardage.
    Gumbands

If you can't handle living in Bmore or the surrounding area to let other fans get to you. Move the hell away then. Im not going to think about you at all after this post.

I'll admit at the beginning of the playoffs i thought it might be better to see the ravens win then see the 49ers tie us....

But after all the ball sucking the national media has been giving the ravens, flacco, and ray ray since the broncos win, i just cant do it.... It sickens me, and at the end of the day it will be a tie for 6 which we got to 1st they wont have more then us... That is leaps and bounds better then seeing ray ray ride into the sunset a champ and espn begin the talk of how elite and awesome flacco is compared to everyone else.

Again i say Id rather be ****ed with a steel pipe cleaner then cheer for the ravens...

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    *uck the Harbaughs. This is a nightmare for me.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Banned
    Get ready, if the Ravens win, you know damn well we will be thier Thursday night opener.

Here are my thoughts... As much as I dislike the Ravens, I can't stand the ****ing Patricheats and the smug Tom Brady. I hope they never win another Super Bowl ever again. So, yes, I wanted the Ravens to win. But, I believe the 49ers have a much better shot at beating the Ravens than the Patriots so I'm not too worried.

I can see the 49ers destroying the Ravens. I don't think the Ravens can handle a real defense. I noticed the Ravens weren't doing much against the Pats until Aqib Talib left the game with an injury. Flacco can't lob balls to Boldin against the 49ers D.

Will root for the 9ers by default, . . .

Rookie Free Agent
    I am happy an AFC team from our division won and is in the super bowl!!! The Ravens earned their spot and did something that Pittsburgh has never done in the playoffs and that is to beat a Brady led team in the playoffs. Why all the sour grapes???

I will be in the Philippines and will watch the game at 7:30am (Monday morning there) and will be rooting for Baltimore who represents our division and the AFC. Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074 View Post
    I am happy an AFC team from our division won and is in the super bowl!!! The Ravens earned their spot and did something that Pittsburgh has never done in the playoffs and that is to beat a Brady led team in the playoffs. Why all the sour grapes???

I will be in the Philippines and will watch the game at 7:30am (Monday morning there) and will be rooting for Baltimore who represents our division and the AFC. Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You dont ****ing root for you division opponet, what the **** is wrong with you?

2nd String
    God help me. I live just outside of Baltimore. Time for a vacation. I might go to Hell for a few weeks. That sounds nice right about now . . . .

Thread Information