Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: How you gonna live with this ****.

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Crash??

    Hey, I'd fire Tomlin and sign Jerry Glanville to a 5 year contract and ask him to build a team. He has earned some respect and is still coaching. Over the next few years you will lose Lebeu, Ben, Troy, and a lot of other people.

    The future don't look bright. Tomlin needed to build a team and keep it going, he failed. He enjoywed Cowhers players for a few years, and now its over.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    236
    The fair weather fans will be weeded out. True fans will live and die on sunday - mostly die.

  3. #23
    Veteran jpele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home of Yuengling Brewery
    Posts
    2,176
    My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    Because Ridley lowered his head and initiated head to head contact. Why flag the defensive player?
    James Harrison asks the same question most every week.

    I just received this bulletin, I think the Super Bowl may turnout to be entertaining :

    BREAKING NEWS: Because of a faltering economy and exhorbitant TV Fees, to reduce expenses.....If the Ravens & the 49ers are tied at end of regulation of Super Bowl XLVII, the 2 Harbaugh brothers will meet at midfield and wrestle to see who wins.
    Last edited by jpele; 01-23-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    236
    Harrison head hunts, which was always okay by me.

    I used to be an amatuer and pro boxer, I used to get vicious head butts, sometimes they were my fault, sometimes not, and sometimes it was nobodys fault. Sometimes it was done on purpose.

  5. #25
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,413
    its not even remotely close who im rooting for...the niners got 5 before we did, we got 6 before they did....ill be able to live with that.

    anyone here that wants baltimore to win just because the niners will have 6 rings is dead to me

  6. #26
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,413
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    Hey, I'd fire Tomlin and sign Jerry Glanville to a 5 year contract and ask him to build a team. He has earned some respect and is still coaching. Over the next few years you will lose Lebeu, Ben, Troy, and a lot of other people.

    The future don't look bright. Tomlin needed to build a team and keep it going, he failed. He enjoywed Cowhers players for a few years, and now its over.
    lol yeah and draft okafor right?

  7. #27
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lol yeah and draft okafor right?
    And Taiwan Jones will be our savior.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    C-Town
    Posts
    3,950
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I'm not....Ain't watching even 1 second of super bowl coverage and certainly not listening to any talk radio like Sirius for the next two weeks.
    Me either...But i'm use to it seeing that the last 2 years i did the same thing

  9. #29
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    its not even remotely close who im rooting for...the niners got 5 before we did, we got 6 before they did....ill be able to live with that.

    anyone here that wants baltimore to win just because the niners will have 6 rings is dead to me
    Agree 10000000 percent.

  10. #30
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    Harrison head hunts, which was always okay by me.

    I used to be an amatuer and pro boxer, I used to get vicious head butts, sometimes they were my fault, sometimes not, and sometimes it was nobodys fault. Sometimes it was done on purpose.
    that explains a lot
    Return of the Banana

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •