Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: How you gonna live with this ****.

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    Ravens played great. They deserved to win. But they almost lost. That has been the story of their season - "Almost lost." They have had break, after break, break, after break. Lucky. But, you make your own luck.

If the Steelers were playing the Niners they would have lost big time. They were that bad this year. As much as I hate the Ravens, they were money. The Steelers have their work cut our for them next season. It was fun watching the Harbaughs **** and moan after every little play. And why do the Ravens push and shove so much? They have done that all year with impunity.

Oh well, what a crappy year! Here is hoping to a much better season . . .

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Here is how. They won it. Ok. We are safe at 6. The clock is reset to 0 minutes. Now, I will finally relax and patiently wait for next season. Hated as they are, that team earned the right to shoot their mouth off. Just like the Nation when we are top dog. Anyone have a link for NASCAR. lol

And their fans.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Fu#k the Ravens.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Fu#k the Ravens.
    You got up extra early on the west coast for this post, I LOVE IT! LOL

Re: How you gonna live with this ****.

..... jimmy smith no hold call was garbage...

Disgusted right now

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Ravens played great. They deserved to win. But they almost lost. That has been the story of their season - "Almost lost." They have had break, after break, break, after break. Lucky. But, you make your own luck.

If the Steelers were playing the Niners they would have lost big time. They were that bad this year. As much as I hate the Ravens, they were money. The Steelers have their work cut our for them next season. It was fun watching the Harbaughs **** and moan after every little play. And why do the Ravens push and shove so much? They have done that all year with impunity.

Oh well, what a crappy year! Here is hoping to a much better season . . .
    What about the last play of the game when Jimmy Smith was clearly holding to Crabtree...SF got robbed. How ine the world that was a no call?

So to summarize, the Ravens played smart and were lucky.

Speeed, you mustve hated that Barney convension they had today
    Last edited by LevonKirkland99; 02-05-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Starter
    Nah, I did not say anything about that call. That could have went either way. It just did not go our way. As I said, the Ravens were very lucky to win, and I also say you make your own luck. Believe me, I am as pissed as anyone else, I live just outside of Baltimore!

As for the Barney Convention, it started almost two hours late, they had to close the stadium, and people were maced trying to climb over the fence trying to get in.Oh yeah, there of course was looting and trouble in the streets. Only in Balitmore . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    What about the last play of the game when Jimmy Smith was clearly holding to Crabtree...SF got robbed. How ine the world that was a no call?

So to summarize, the Ravens played smart and were lucky.

Speeed, you mustve hated that Barney convension they had today

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Ravens lucky?? Hmmm.

1. First play of the game...kaperneick 22 yard pass to Vernon Davis..flag thrown..illegal procedure...WR covering up Vernon Davis?? Replayed should the WR (Moss) with his big foot barely past Davis...but replay later had shown that Boldin had been doing it ALL NITE with Pitta!!! Lucky huh????

2. Cornerbacks were allowed to touch and slightly hold the entire game going into the third quarter....on third down in the 4th quarter referree called pass interference on a slight hold on Boldin..mind you, but Jimmy Smith is out there basically having sex with Crabtree the way Crabtree is getting held by him all night. Lucky huh??????????

3. Then, we all saw the fiasco in the 4th quarter where Smith is IMPEDING the progress of Crabtree with Both Arms around him at one point. But again, there is no call. Lucky huh??????

All the calls went Baltimore's way. Just as I said last week, Goodall is going to make sure that his favorite team (The Ravens) were going to get all the calls and that was exactly what happened. That game was an absolute embarrassment to the league!! And Goodall and his Vegas buddies turning the power off to:

1. Get extra commercials in for revenue (An extra 18 mil was made from the extra commercials)
    2. To help with the point spread. The half time point spread specifically.

Notice how no one has come up with an answer to the POWER OUTAGE! Notice how all of a sudden no one is saying anything about it. Because it was rigged! They are just expecting everyone to just forget..and 95 percent will. It has never, EVER taken this amount of time to determine the cause of a REAL power outage.

3. There has been no player under Goodall's watch that hasn't been suspended for multiple infractions except Ed Reed. Lucky huh?????

4. Notice how there is no talk about Ray Ray antler juicing. But the guy shipped the stuff to Lewis's address. It wasn't returned. And Goodall had this information. With that amount of Evidence, why wasn't Lewis immediately suspended?? James Harrison and any Saint player would have been immediately suspended. Lucky huh?????

**** the Ravens. Their as bogus as an 8 dollar bill.
    Last edited by Real Deal Steel; 02-05-2013 at 10:19 PM.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Woot

My Social Networks

Follow Rhys Lightning 63 On Twitter
    Here is something to shock you to your very core, something I'm still speechless about after I saw it.

DAN MARINO - arguably the greatest QB of all time (certainly in the top 10), has LESS RINGS THAN JOE FLACCO, ie - JOE FLACCO HAS MORE RINGS THAN DAN MARINO!!!

I don't think I can live in a world where THIS is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Ravens lucky?? Hmmm.

1. First play of the game...kaperneick 22 yard pass to Vernon Davis..flag thrown..illegal procedure...WR covering up Vernon Davis?? Replayed should the WR (Moss) with his big foot barely past Davis...but replay later had shown that Boldin had been doing it ALL NITE with Pitta!!! Lucky huh????

2. Cornerbacks were allowed to touch and slightly hold the entire game going into the third quarter....on third down in the 4th quarter referree called pass interference on a slight hold on Boldin..mind you, but Jimmy Smith is out there basically having sex with Crabtree the way Crabtree is getting held by him all night. Lucky huh??????????

3. Then, we all saw the fiasco in the 4th quarter where Smith is IMPEDING the progress of Crabtree with Both Arms around him at one point. But again, there is no call. Lucky huh??????

All the calls went Baltimore's way. Just as I said last week, Goodall is going to make sure that his favorite team (The Ravens) were going to get all the calls and that was exactly what happened. That game was an absolute embarrassment to the league!! And Goodall and his Vegas buddies turning the power off to:

1. Get extra commercials in for revenue (An extra 18 mil was made from the extra commercials)
    2. To help with the point spread. The half time point spread specifically.

Notice how no one has come up with an answer to the POWER OUTAGE! Notice how all of a sudden no one is saying anything about it. Because it was rigged! They are just expecting everyone to just forget..and 95 percent will. It has never, EVER taken this amount of time to determine the cause of a REAL power outage.

3. There has been no player under Goodall's watch that hasn't been suspended for multiple infractions except Ed Reed. Lucky huh?????

4. Notice how there is no talk about Ray Ray antler juicing. But the guy shipped the stuff to Lewis's address. It wasn't returned. And Goodall had this information. With that amount of Evidence, why wasn't Lewis immediately suspended?? James Harrison and any Saint player would have been immediately suspended. Lucky huh?????

**** the Ravens. Their as bogus as an 8 dollar bill.
    Ok props to you and pretty much nailed how I feel. Again the truth will not lie.

Thread Information