Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: K Train's First 2013 Mock

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by polamalu43 View Post
    1 - trade number ones and take Dion Jordan late in Round 1 and pick up an extra 3
    2 - Eric Reed FS
    3 - Dennard Robinson WR
    3 - Gerald Hodges LB
    4 - Zac Dysert QB
    5 - Christine Micheal RB
    6 - Marc Anthony - CB
    7 - Joseph Fauria - TE
    dion jordon will go much higher than "late"...probably top 10...aldon smith and JPP have put an extra premium on super athletic DEs that maybe dont have the same production as guys like jarvis jones and von miller. riskier than those guys but the payoff is huge. i would expect him to dazzle at the combine

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    I think this would be a very solid draft. However, I disagree with much of it.

We'll be starting 2013 without our starting RB, without one of our starting WRs and without our starting TE. This draft doesn't address any of those needs, which are quite significant. Plus that would be yet another high pick on the OL, which would now sport two ones and three twos. We're suffering elsewhere because of that; and we should be able to get good talent later in the draft (the same with the DL). By the way, we may have a hall of famer in the group we already have.

I like the thought about Lattimore. Good outside the box thinking there (but no way would I spend a 3 on a guy who will sit on the DL for a year.)

This is a core type draft; building the guts of the team if you will. A couple months ago, I'd have been thrilled with this (though I would have hoped for a safety.). However, I think the needs that showed themselves during the year need immediate attention.
    safety is a definite possiblity, its tough to judge safeties at this point (this time last year mark barron was a fringe first type guy)

wallace and mendenhall are still question marks, it might seem as their fate is already written as leaving, but we dont know for sure yet...they could easily sign mendenhall cheaply and they could certainly slap wallace with a franchise or transition tag.

eifert would be a great pick...but imo this is a very weak TE class right now, that could change and it probably will but im not sure they wouldnt be ok with paulson and pope for now (heaths status is still unknown as well)

they need to still get better on the oline, thats a position that was ignored for too long and its been catching up with them...and frederick would go a long way to making even average RBs look like they belong on the field, as well as not letting ben suffer season ruining seasons like he has the last two

Thread Information