Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arians is the Cards HC : Official

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    That throw highlights the SC injury and the busted rib, as it is a quick, jerk motion throw.
    I don't believe that, but if you do can you explain why Haley constantly ran WR screens when Ben returned then?

you mean when we had a healthy Rashard Mendenhall and only 1 rookie played (gilbert). are you always this clownish?
    No Mendenhall wasn't healthy in 2011, he battled nagging injuries all year and missed the playoff game in Denver when he blew out his knee.

How many games did Pouncey miss in 2011? He missed three full games and left two others hurt. Colon made it through less than one game in 2011 before he was done as well.

Do you even watch or do you just read box scores?

The Cinci game was completely and totally lost by Roethlisberger.
    Of course it was, always is when they lose. **** play-calling? No matter.

Steelers win as a team, and lose as a QB.

Bad coaching is using a running approach against teams that struggle against the run, but are good against the pass??? Bad coaching is dressing a depth blocker against teams that pressure the QB???
    Nice excuse, but guess what? Pope didn't see 5 snaps the entire game on offense in Cincy II. So why is he dressing when Brown was battling ankle problems and Sanders had a broken rib?

Your claim is that we run the ball too much, and use a "dink and dunk" offense.... and that somehow sets the QB up to "Get crunched"? do you feel dumb when you re-read your posts?
    Trying to force the run and then expecting Ben to bail them out on 3rd down all year was a disaster waiting to happen.

And it did.

The Steelers have a choice to make: They can either use Ben, and use these WRs (if they VALUE Ben they'll keep Wallace), or, you load up on solid running backs and send Ben and his $20 mil cap hit to Arizona.

Crash,

Arians has moved on, If your that upset with Todd Haley, tuff ****. You can not compare a body of work that Arians had here to Haley's first season. Noone was complaining until Ben got hurt and lost his strength a little and had a couple choke jobs at the end of the season. Haley doesnt throw/run/pass block/get injured etc. If you are so pissed off Arians is gone or Haley's inability to call plays, there are also other teams you can root for in the Nfl.

Right now, no matter if you like him or not, you have to support him and believe that he will be better next season. The ballwashing of Arians that you do all the time is getting pretty old and tiring. Since you "know" someone that works for the organization, why dont you have him schedule you an appointment to talk to Rooney about his philosophy is doomed to fail for now on, even though the team just came off of two 12-4 seasons until this past season.

Starter
    You can not compare a body of work that Arians had here to Haley's first season. Noone was complaining until Ben got hurt and lost his strength a little and had a couple choke jobs at the end of the season.
    Don't speak for me.

Hated this offense all year. And stated so on various outlets.

Right now, no matter if you like him or not, you have to support him and believe that he will be better next season.
    What do you base this on? Crystal ball? Cards? Fortune teller? If Haley is only following Art's orders nothing will change.

The ballwashing of Arians that you do all the time is getting pretty old and tiring.
    Actually if you can read I stated that BOTH Arians and LeBeau should have been let go. That it was unfair to pigeon hole Arians because LeBeau's defense can't hold 4th quarter leads.

Arians left, and what happened? Six blown 4th quarter leads (Four losses).

When does LeBeau's problem become LeBeau's responsibility?

Since you "know" someone that works for the organization, why dont you have him schedule you an appointment to talk to Rooney about his philosophy is doomed to fail for now on, even though the team just came off of two 12-4 seasons until this past season.
    Back to back 12 win seasons. A HOF QB in his prime, young wides who are learning the system and two of them were entering their crucial third seasons.

Which makes firing Arians but keeping LeBeau all the more wrong.

Brown and Sanders went back to square one, and for what?

To try and rest our precious defense while ignoring their biggest weakness.
    Last edited by Crash; 01-19-2013 at 03:16 AM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Since you "know" someone that works for the organization, why dont you have him schedule you an appointment to talk to Rooney about his philosophy is doomed to fail for now on, even though the team just came off of two 12-4 seasons until this past season.
    I suspect the person he "knows" in the organization is Manti T' eo's dead girlfriend. Either that, or one of the people who scrapes the $hit off of the bathroom floor after a game at Heinz.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information