Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arians is the Cards HC : Official

Bookmark and Share
    Mendy won't go there.. He will never run the ball in a pass happy offense..

Well at least some truth will come out about whether or not he is a good coach or not...

So far hes rode on the coat-tails of having 2 really good QBs Ben and Luck...

Now he has Kolb and Skelton, Altho he does have good WR's. I wonder how his offense will do now... It will be pretty telling.

Largely understated is Russ Grimm's inability to coach an O-line. . .he stunk in Pittsburgh and stunk in AZ. I could see Starks going out there and wouldn't be shocked to see Harrison follow behind him if he is cut.

I hope Arians does well. He's not a bad guy, he just can't call plays inside the 10.

Dont get me wrong i wish him the best too... But now that he doesn't have a good QB, it is time to see what he is really made out of. If he was alright, or if his QBs just made him look good

Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    Well at least some truth will come out about whether or not he is a good coach or not...

So far hes rode on the coat-tails of having 2 really good QBs Ben and Luck...

Now he has Kolb and Skelton, Altho he does have good WR's. I wonder how his offense will do now... It will be pretty telling.
    Three... Can't forget Peyton Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Three... Can't forget Peyton Manning.
    Manning, Rothlisberger, Luck... Say what you want but the man has deff had the luxury of having game changing QBs to make him look good if he wasnt.

More than on the field, I think he kept that Colts together and focused off the field as well.

I honestly believe if Arians coached the Ravens game, the Colts would have won. They were on a hot streak.

Arians is the Cards HC : Official

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    More than on the field, I think he kept that Colts together and focused off the field as well.

I honestly believe if Arians coached the Ravens game, the Colts would have won. They were on a hot streak.
    I agree...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    Haley had Warner and blew a 24-6 lead in the NFC title game.

Haley had Warner and didn't do anything for three quarters in SB XLIII until we went prevent.

Haley had Ben and turned him into Trent Dilfer at the request of ownership.

So BFD when a coach has a great QB. Haley proved he can't win with them.

Haley had a 40 yr old Warner that although he played great and above expectations was past his prime and i dont think he compares to Manning, Ben, and Luck. Maybe 1999 Warner but not 2008 Warner. So Arians still had the upper hand in QB's.

I will admit that Haley bent over and took it with ownership turning our offense into a run first team when it was obvious we were not nor did we have the guys for it.

But i dont blame out record on haley he isnt totally responsible for the injuries, fumbles, dropped passes, lack of focus (cough cough wallace...) He didnt have any control over that. So while i say his first yr was not a great and Haley may not be a great O-Cord im not saying im giving up on him yet...

I mean b4 bens injury he was having a great yr and staying off of his ***.

I dont think you can argue tho a Great QB can make a average O-Cord look like a genius even if he is not.

I mean Brady makes most of his O-Cords look good Mcdaniels, Weis... But then when they went to teams with garbage QB's they failed... McDaniels (Orton) Weis (i think between ND HC, and KC OC he had 3 Decent seasons with garbage QBs - his first 2 yrs at ND with Quinn and the 10-6 yr with KC and Cassel which by the way they had a stellar run game)
    Last edited by USMC607; 01-18-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Thread Information