Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: People who root for Baltimore aren't true fans

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    It's the falcons this year or who the f**k cares! If Atlanta loses to SF I will not watch the Super Bowl. I can't stand the pats, loathe the ravens and don't want SF to get their 6th. Plus I'd rather watch a say yes to the dress marathon than watch either douche-Baugh hoist the Lombardi trophy.

Come on FALCONS!!!
    F*ck all Harbaughs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerCountry58 View Post
    Best case scenario is, NE knocks out the Rats and then Atlanta knocks out SF.
    Then....Atlanta knocks out NE for the SB victory. Sounds good,I'll take the Rats going
    down first and foremost though. F them and their black ballerina pants.
    more or less with you on this one....the cheatriots stole their lombardis and stole their playoff wins from us.....i would be all for your scenario, but i want the cheatriots to lose big time, this week or yet another superbowl loss to add to marsha's so-called 'great career'......we can start calling him the next Jim Kelly

Veteran
    New England is a rival as well. For me, it's the lesser of two evils.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens........I would ask for my Steelers fan card to be revoked myself if I ever root for Baltimore......I mean I don't want to root for Marsha and the Pats either but I will over the Ravens....But really I hope that somebody fire bombs the stadium wiping out both teams.....Or I can root for a ton of injuries....Would love to see Brady and Flacco both carted off the field....lol
    thanks, that makes my signature
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Addicted
    I could care less if we have the most Lombardi's, I love the Steelers because of their defensive identity and colours. I don't love them for being the most winningest in the whole of the NFL, so I could care less if San Fran wins this season.

I would actually like to see Brady win his fourth, I'm one of the very few here that probably think he's the best qb of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    I would actually like to see Brady win his fourth, I'm one of the very few here that probably think he's the best qb of all time.
    That could very well be true. However, it does not make up for the fact that is the biggest bitch to ever play the game.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceemadison View Post
    more or less with you on this one....the cheatriots stole their lombardis and stole their playoff wins from us.....i would be all for your scenario, but i want the cheatriots to lose big time, this week or yet another superbowl loss to add to marsha's so-called 'great career'......we can start calling him the next Jim Kelly
    I hate the Pats and Marsha Brady but I still don't buy that they stole their play-off wins from us........Lets look at the 2001 AFC title game.......Two special teams TDs were huge in that game....The Steelers had Troy Brown stopped on the first punt return but stupid Troy Edwards committed a penalty to give Brown another shot and we all know what happened next.....Then there was a blocked field goal by the Pats that they returned for a TD........Joey Porter also dropped an INT and he would have scored on the play....So I doubt "Spy Gate" had any effect on those plays......

The 2004 AFC title game loss its rather simple......Cowher gambled early in that game and went for it on 4th and 1....Bettis was stuffed and that gave the Pats momentum.....Plus Ben was a rookie and made some costly rookie mistakes (we were lucky to survive against the Jets the week before in the divisional round).......Another huge Cowher mistake in that game as well when he decided to kick the three instead of going for the TD late in the game........Again I don't blame "Spy Gate" for that loss......

Tom Brady is far from Jim Kelly....I hate the guy but 3-2 in the Super Bowl is far different then 0-4..........
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 01-17-2013 at 01:31 PM.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Reading that some people prefer the Ravens winning then the 49ers doesn't make sense...Who cares if the 49ers tie the Steelers with 6 Lombardi's?...........I know I don't and would rather the 49ers win then the Ravens.....The Falcons winning it all is perfect for me since I really don't want the Ravens, Pats, or 49ers to win it all.....But I rather see the 49ers win over the Ravens or Pats......

Im rooting for the Falcons and Niners. I wouldnt be pissed if The niners got there 6th, we got there first.

i dont mind jim harbaugh, the only problem i have with him is his stupid ****ing face reminds me of john too much

Thread Information