Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: People who root for Baltimore aren't true fans

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    id root for the browns or bengals over the ravens in this type of situation....i just cant stand anything about the ravens. They are seriously dead last on the list of organizations in any sport period.
    What K Train said.........

dont get me wrong, ravens/patriots is damn near worse case scenerio, but its easy to want the patriots to go to the superbowl (and hopefully lose, but maybe not who cares as long as it isnt the ravens) but ultimately im an NFC fan this year

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    dont get me wrong, ravens/patriots is damn near worse case scenerio, but its easy to want the patriots to go to the superbowl (and hopefully lose, but maybe not who cares as long as it isnt the ravens) but ultimately im an NFC fan this year
    Exactly. I hate having to root for the lesser of two evils, but I will root my *** of for the Pats this weekend. And then I will root my *** of for the 9ers/Falcons in a couple weeks.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Falcons are who I'm rooting for even though I hate Matty Ice....lol I do like Julio Jones.......BEAST I can't root for the Ravens or the Pats but want the Pats to blow out the Ravens.......I don't like the 49ers but I do like Kaepernick....I liked him when he played at Nevada........I remember being impressed with him when he played against Notre Dame one year but he had nobody really around him.......

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I'd rather shave my sack with a rusty razor then root for the fn ravens!
    This is the painful truth

I do not want the 49ers to tie the Steelers in Lombardi Trophy count, period, under any circumstances. If the 49ers play the Ravens in the Super Bowl...well, two is still a lot less than six.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

My Mood
    Addicted
    It's the falcons this year or who the f**k cares! If Atlanta loses to SF I will not watch the Super Bowl. I can't stand the pats, loathe the ravens and don't want SF to get their 6th. Plus I'd rather watch a say yes to the dress marathon than watch either douche-Baugh hoist the Lombardi trophy.

Come on FALCONS!!!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    I do not want the 49ers to tie the Steelers in Lombardi Trophy count, period, under any circumstances. If the 49ers play the Ravens in the Super Bowl...well, two is still a lot less than six.
    seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Seriously, whoever is rooting for Baltimore, what the **** guys? seriously.

YOU never root for rivals in sport.

In my country where rivalry runs deep, you never support your rivals, in this case DIVISIONAL Rivals.

I don't care if the Pats cheated their way or whatever but for those that root for Baltimore this weekend along with their murdering linebacker aren't true fans and are just fakes. They don't know and appreciate what a rivalry is and are just along for the ride.

I don't get the Jets switch the Giants rivalry as well, there would never be this case between arsenal and Tottenham and madrid and barcelona in soccer in europe, would be unheard of.

It's a disgrace that some are even considering supporting Baltimore.
    UM ENGLISH PLEASE! Well of course it would be stupid to "ROOT" for the ravens! Obviously ENGLISH is not ROOTED in you like second nature!

ROOT:
    noun
    a part of the body of a plant that develops, typically, from the radicle and grows downward into the soil, anchoring the plant and absorbing nutriment and moisture.
    a similar organ developed from some other part of a plant, as one of those by which ivy clings to its support.
    any underground part of a plant, as a rhizome.
    something resembling or suggesting the root of a plant in position or function: roots of wires and cables.
    the embedded or basal portion of a hair, tooth, nail, nerve, etc

verb (used with object)
    to fix by or as if by roots: We were rooted to the spot by surprise.
    to implant or establish deeply: Good manners were rooted in him like a second nature.
    to pull, tear, or dig up by the roots (often followed by up or out ).
    to extirpate; exterminate; remove completely (often followed by up or out ): to root out crime. Synonyms: eradicate, eliminate, wipe out, obliterate.
    Idioms
    root and branch, utterly; entirely: to destroy something root and branch.
    take root,
    a.
    to send out roots; begin to grow.
    b.
    to become fixed or established: The prejudices of parents usually take root in their children.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I'd rather see the Pats win the next 10 super bowls than see Baltimore win one.
    Exactly. Fu*k Baltimore...and the horse they rode in on!!!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information