Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: People who root for Baltimore aren't true fans

Bookmark and Share

People who root for Baltimore aren't true fans

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074 View Post
    Baltimore did something that the Steelers have never done and that is beat a Brady led Patriots team in the playoffs. I am proud that a team from our division represents the AFC in the super bowl... go Ravens!!!
    **** Brady and the ravens and your post!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    **** Brady and the ravens and your post!
    WTF in a previous post u were sucking Flacco's dick like a champ on how he is an elite QB.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I might hate the pats more than the ravens. I don't lke the ravens just like I don't like the bengals. I despise the Cleveland browns the most. Why? Because I live in Ohio and hate there obnoxious fans. I don't ever want to see Cleveland win a sb or any other major sport championship. Some of you said u hoped the steelers would lose to the browns the final game. I was like no way!

While I don't like the ravens, I don't hate them like I hate the browns. But really have the ravens ever won a big game vs the steelers? I mean we are 3-0 vs them in the playoffs. The pats on the other hand have owned us. Maybe if I lived in baltimorevi would hate the ravens worse. But to me my true hatred is the Cleveland browns. I never want to see that team or there fans win anything, ever. Most ignorant fan base in the league.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens........I would ask for my Steelers fan card to be revoked myself if I ever root for Baltimore......I mean I don't want to root for Marsha and the Pats either but I will over the Ravens....But really I hope that somebody fire bombs the stadium wiping out both teams.....Or I can root for a ton of injuries....Would love to see Brady and Flacco both carted off the field....lol

You couldn't pay me to cheer for Baltimore, ever, period. I love it when you hear people say, "well you should root for your conference" or "why not cheer for another team in your division for the benefit of exposure"...

Seriously, WTF is that! There is no way you cheer for a hated rival, ever period, especially in your own division. Just turn in your Steelers card and walk away to Baltimore.

Even if Flakeo wins the SB and all u fu*king flakes think he is an elite QB I would never come out and say he is for the simple reason he's wearing the wrong fu*king uniform.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Pathetic that this should even be discussed. But, that is the beauty of this forum. Most anything to do with the Steelers, their fans, and the rest of the NFhell is welcome. I personally would permit my execution if I was found cheering for anyone or any team besides the Steelers.

And their fans.

I HATE the ratbirds (i.e. Ravens) with a passion: but the question is: Do I want to live with the Ravens winning another Super Bowl (bad choice) or with the 49ers winnnig there SIXETH Super Bowl. (worst choice)

I'm willing to suffer one year of ratbird crowing, then the 49ers tieing the Steelers in total championships.

49ers all the way, F**K THE RATBIRDS! Maybe 49ers having six will give our team motivation to win one more. No way do I want Flacco having a ring, or Lewis having a stab at riding off into the sunset.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    This is the worse position for us as Steelers fans to be in. It would be best for both teams to be held hostage until after the allotted super bowl time and then the league would be forced to just declare two conference champions and that's that.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

People who root for Baltimore aren't true fans

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    49ers all the way, F**K THE RATBIRDS! Maybe 49ers having six will give our team motivation to win one more. No way do I want Flacco having a ring, or Lewis having a stab at riding off into the sunset.
    Pun intended?? lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information