Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: People who root for Baltimore aren't true fans

Bookmark and Share

People who root for Baltimore aren't true fans

If Balty wins the SB they'll have that huge target on their backs which could make it fun to watch. I'd just prefer they lose Sunday and end the thought!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I'd rather see the Pats win the next 10 super bowls than see Baltimore win one.
    Try being a Steeler fan living in the heart of NE for the past decade plus. You might change your tune.

Yuck that would blow

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Granite State Steel View Post
    Try being a Steeler fan living in the heart of NE for the past decade plus. You might change your tune.
    Try being a steeler fan living near bmore

Banned
    In Denver after the Tebow game? Worst loss for me ever.

To lose to that clown show. Good God.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granite State Steel View Post
    Try looking up the definition of what a rivalry is or what a divisional rivalry is.

What do you expect living in the Boston area, that they all think the Jets are the best in the world?

I'm sure if he came near Pittsburgh he would hear the same ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Try looking up the definition of what a rivalry is or what a divisional rivalry is.

What do you expect living in the Boston area, that they all think the Jets are the best in the world?

I'm sure if he came near Pittsburgh he would hear the same ****.
    So true. Actually, I'm born and bred from the Pittsburgh area. So I know. Family is still there. We make our pilgrimage every year. In fact right near 'ol Latrobe, so I know both worlds. Old enough to have seen every Super Bowl and even home games back in Three Rivers. So I get it.

Just pointing out that it's frustrating watching the Pat's go this far every so many years in this area. Even though…and I know I'm going to rock some peoples world, but as much as I'm fine if the Ravens win, in the end, what is there really to hate about the Pat's. Living in the area I know them as well as the Black and Gold at this point. That is one class team. Oh I said it! Sure I feel our organization is better, but just calling it as it is.

And by the way, I'm a diehard fan for forty some years now. Who do I hate?! The Cowboys, and the Raiders. The old schoolers would know why.

The Ravens? It's ebb and flow. We'll be back.

Rookie Free Agent
    Baltimore did something that the Steelers have never done and that is beat a Brady led Patriots team in the playoffs. I am proud that a team from our division represents the AFC in the super bowl... go Ravens!!!

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNT4SEVEN View Post
    I agree... I hate both teams anyways fuc& em BOTH...U would never hear a RAT fan talking about Ben and our offense the way some of these So called Steeler fans talk about the RATS smgdh... I guess i'm to old school.
    Ummm. You're wrong, but I wouldn't expected a close minded fan still living with his parents like you to understand this concept. It's called sportsmanship. There was a time I rooted for the Steelers when they beat us to rep the division well. But it's only after you win a couple rings and fans like you become intolerable in you vicarious living thru your team with trash talk, that respect turns to disdain. But has fun rooting against us in two weeks, just like u have the past 3...

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074 View Post
    Baltimore did something that the Steelers have never done and that is beat a Brady led Patriots team in the playoffs. I am proud that a team from our division represents the AFC in the super bowl... go Ravens!!!
    Amen Lancer. And wow…you said all of that without swearing. How refreshing!

Thread Information