Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: People who root for Baltimore aren't true fans

Bookmark and Share
    I love Baltimore as City itself as I do Pittsburgh and other larger cities, well atleast the Harbor or whatnot, Plus im an Orioles fan. But I hate the ****ing ravens. I went there last summer and wore My Orioles cap with a Steelers shirt, you should have seen the weird looks I was getting. It was great haha.

How everyone here feels about the Pats/Ravens match up is how the rest of the country feels when the Steelers played the Cowboys in the SB. They didn't want either team to win.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Aggressive

My Social Networks

Add tgunn86 on Facebook
    Rooting for the ravens is like rooting for satan. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    How everyone here feels about the Pats/Ravens match up is how the rest of the country feels when the Steelers played the Cowboys in the SB. They didn't want either team to win.
    I want the Patriots to win...better have Brady win another Sb or advance to the SB that the Rats. I'm tired of all the coverage about Ray Lewis and the " team of destiny".

The Ravens were ONE minute away from loosing to Denver and now they'd re a team of destiny? Flacco on cover of SI?
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I love Baltimore as City itself as I do Pittsburgh and other larger cities, well atleast the Harbor or whatnot, Plus im an Orioles fan. But I hate the ****ing ravens. I went there last summer and wore My Orioles cap with a Steelers shirt, you should have seen the weird looks I was getting. It was great haha.
    The Os are ok until they get kicked by the NY Yankees!!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    You mean weird like being in pitt with a Steelers Jersey and a capitals hat? ..and btw bmore is a **** hole i was down there yesterday what a great place to raise your family

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    The Os are ok until they get kicked by the NY Yankees!!
    Yea man, Im just glad they beat the Rangers when noones gave them a chance. They took the Yanks to 5 so that was decent, That was the first playoff victory I saw from the O's since I was 8-9 years old. Been a long time coming.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I hate the Pats and Marsha Brady but I still don't buy that they stole their play-off wins from us........Lets look at the 2001 AFC title game.......Two special teams TDs were huge in that game....The Steelers had Troy Brown stopped on the first punt return but stupid Troy Edwards committed a penalty to give Brown another shot and we all know what happened next.....Then there was a blocked field goal by the Pats that they returned for a TD........Joey Porter also dropped an INT and he would have scored on the play....So I doubt "Spy Gate" had any effect on those plays......

The 2004 AFC title game loss its rather simple......Cowher gambled early in that game and went for it on 4th and 1....Bettis was stuffed and that gave the Pats momentum.....Plus Ben was a rookie and made some costly rookie mistakes (we were lucky to survive against the Jets the week before in the divisional round).......Another huge Cowher mistake in that game as well when he decided to kick the three instead of going for the TD late in the game........Again I don't blame "Spy Gate" for that loss......

Tom Brady is far from Jim Kelly....I hate the guy but 3-2 in the Super Bowl is far different then 0-4..........
    If they get there and they lose, he is then 3-3, three losses in a row....smells kinda kellyish to me....

come on, you dont remember the interview with hines ward after the 04 game where he said the cheatriots were calling out the plays the steelers were going to run, that is why folks like bettis were getting stuffed, they knew the plays, ward knew they knew the plays, everyone knew....they cheated. phukkthem.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceemadison View Post
    If they get there and they lose, he is then 3-3, three losses in a row....smells kinda kellyish to me....

come on, you dont remember the interview with hines ward after the 04 game where he said the cheatriots were calling out the plays the steelers were going to run, that is why folks like bettis were getting stuffed, they knew the plays, ward knew they knew the plays, everyone knew....they cheated. phukkthem.
    I remember the interview but sounds like sour grapes to me......Sorry but we can make all the excuses we want about "Spy Gate" but like I said the 2001 AFC title game the Pats scored two special teams TD's on a Troy Brown punt return and a blocked field goal that was returned for a TD.........The Steelers had Brown stopped the first time but a stupid penalty by Troy Edwards gave Brown another shot....Plus like I said Joey Porter dropped a pick-six in that game but we lost cause of "Spy Gate".....lol The Steelers made huge mistakes in that game period......

The 2004 AFC title game....What does "Spy Gate" have to do with huge Cowher coaching blunders in that game?

I hate the Pats and Marsha but our fanbase gets so butt hurt when some question the Steelers Super Bowls in the 70s due to some players using roids......Plus look how our fanbase acted over people questioning our win in Super Bowl XL.....I just think when people bitch about "Spy Gate" and questioning the Pats Super Bowls as being legit is the samething as our fanbase getting so butt hurt when people question the Steelers titles.....

smells kinda of Kellyish? Yea 0-4 is the samething as 3-3 if Brady ends up losing another.....one guy never won a Super Bowl and lost 4 straight and Tom has 3 rings with two losses with a shot win a 4th or lose a 3rd......ridiculous comparison

Rookie Free Agent
    Larger issues to consider. I don't want the Patriots to win another Super Bowl and get closer to the Steeler's record.

Our season is over and the Ravens have gotten this far. If they go farther they pick last in the draft.

Ideal situation is Ravens beat SF in the SB which gives the 49ers their first SB loss.

Thread Information