Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Go Baltimore! Seriously...

Bookmark and Share
    .....Oh boy now the media is gonna wanna suckle on Flaccos Balls....

The man hasn't done **** yet except choke in every big game hes played except last week...

Lets go Atlanta (sigh)....

The fact that i have this overwhelming realization creeping up on me that New England, Baltimore, or San Fran is going to win the super bowl makes me depressed...

Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    .....Oh boy now the media is gonna wanna suckle on Flaccos Balls....

The man hasn't done **** yet except choke in every big game hes played except last week...

Lets go Atlanta (sigh)....

The fact that i have this overwhelming realization creeping up on me that New England, Baltimore, or San Fran is going to win the super bowl makes me depressed...
    Flacco has actually been pretty good in the clutch as of late. Got to give him props even though it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh_Mike View Post
    I will be rooting for Baltimore this weekend....big time. I cannot bring myself to ever root for the Patriots. Pats fans are the absolute worst. I don't know if this is the same for other fanbases or not, but one thing I've learned about Pats fans over the years is that they love the Patriots and HATE everybody else. It is always about them, all of the time. They never appreciate the success of any other team/player because it takes the spotlight away from them. They are the cockiest fans in all of sports. You would think they win the Superbowl each and every year the way they talk. I am so sick of hearing about them. I hope Baltimore wins by 50 and shuts them up (for a little while at least). And then have San Francisco/Atlanta win the Superbowl. Go Ravens! (For this week)
    Go pound sand!!!! Those same fans who cheered when the Steelers lost to the Packers...

You should be BANNED
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Flacco has actually been pretty good in the clutch as of late. Got to give him props even though it hurts.
    I get that this yr hes been pretty clutch good for him ill give him a gold star sticker and admit it. Even give him props, but the fact that everyone in the media is jumping on his ballsack cause of 1 game against the Broncos that should have been a loss if Moore was it? Didnt play the ball horribly wrong and also let jones get behind him which when your a S and your team is winning that late in the game and its by more then 3 points your whole job is to be the deepest guy on the field and to not let anyone get behind you...

I refuse to bring it up until he wins the whole thing, and when his clutch ability starts to be consistent not just a yr or so.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    I get that this yr hes been pretty clutch good for him ill give him a gold star sticker and admit it. Even give him props, but the fact that everyone in the media is jumping on his ballsack cause of 1 game against the Broncos that should have been a loss if Moore was it? Didnt play the ball horribly wrong and also let jones get behind him which when your a S and your team is winning that late in the game and its by more then 3 points your whole job is to be the deepest guy on the field and to not let anyone get behind you...

I refuse to bring it up until he wins the whole thing, and when his clutch ability starts to be consistent not just a yr or so.
    Well, he made it to the playoffs every single season he's been in the league. God damnit, I wish Ben had a line in front of him.

Banned
    The line is fine.

The play-calling sucks.

The play design sucks.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    "Any body but the ratbirds! That includes the fairy princess Brady who wears a dress" ....spoken from my nine year old. Mom couldn't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    The line is fine.

The play-calling sucks.

The play design sucks.
    The line is fine? What the hell did you watch this season? It was good here and there, but far from consistant.

Waterboy
    I wish I lived in an alternate universe and could see the ratbirds and the cheatriots lose this game. That would be sweet.

But since I'm firmly grounded in reality and this is the only universe I have I'll be hoping that the cheatriots win this one and then lose the SB.

There's no way I want the ratbirds even sniffing another Lombardi.

Banned
    you have slow developing run plays with plodders lined up almost 9 yards in the backfield.

Add to that we run 75% our run plays up the middle, Jacksonville was 2nd at 65%.

Predictability = Futility.

Thread Information