View Poll Results: Who Wins: Ravens or Pats?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ravens

6 33.33%
  • Pats

12 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Win AFC Championship This Sunday? Vote

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Pissedoff

Who Will Win AFC Championship This Sunday? Vote

So close a year ago, I see a super-motivated Ratbird squad defeating the Gronk-less Pats and the Lady (Brady), and getting to "the Game" for the first time since their initial appearance in 2000. Of course, this is just so much salt in the wond for Steeler fans. Lets hope that bitter taste of missing the Playoffs motivates the team to re-claim the division in 2013. Anyway, I see the Ratbirds winning 29-23. Vote in poll if you care, or even if you don't.
    STEELSPIKES

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    As much as I hate to say it, I think the Ravens will put it off and win the AFC. They got all the emotion on their side since this is Lewis' last season and the revenge factor for last year when they screwed up and lost to the Pats. It would be nice to see the Ravens get crushed then see the Pats go to the Superbowl and lose to the Falcons.
    Release the Keisel!

Draft Pick
    The pats and rats always play a close game it seems like.. if brady is on i think they can beat them down just like texans... nothing would make me happier to see the rats choke in the afc championship and ray go crying into the night muhahahahahaha

Banned
    If it's a close game the Pats win.

A blowout will be a Rats win.

I just don't see Brady losing an AFC title game at home. Just like I don't think we would lose one at home with Ben now.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    If it's a close game the Pats win.

A blowout will be a Rats win.

I just don't see Brady losing an AFC title game at home. Just like I don't think we would lose one at home with Ben now.
    I actually feel that if u leave the rats hanging in the end they always find some ridiculous way to win... denver....san diego 4 th 29? Golden horseshoe.. gotta close the door early on them and not allow them that chance for a game winning drive

The Super Bowl will be a blow out!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

I like the Pats in this game....you need to get your head outfall the sand. The Ravens have been talking smack and think they can win, but Brady and company will be prepared this year.

Patriots win easily over the Ratbirds
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Quote Originally Posted by steelspikes View Post
    So close a year ago, I see a super-motivated Ratbird squad defeating the Gronk-less Pats and the Lady (Brady), and getting to "the Game" for the first time since their initial appearance in 2000. Of course, this is just so much salt in the wond for Steeler fans. Lets hope that bitter taste of missing the Playoffs motivates the team to re-claim the division in 2013. Anyway, I see the Ratbirds winning 29-23. Vote in poll if you care, or even if you don't.
    You still think we can claim the division with Tomlin as coach? Wishfully thinking...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Quote Originally Posted by steelspikes View Post
    You don't think the pats are motivated? They just hired another offensive coach to help prepare for this game. I'd say they'll be ready! Lets not forget they lost the SB last year... Now add the dip **** raven talking crap, I'm positive Brady and crew will end this ravens run!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    You don't think the pats are motivated? They just hired another offensive coach to help prepare for this game. I'd say they'll be ready! Lets not forget they lost the SB last year... Now add the dip **** raven talking crap, I'm positive Brady and crew will end this ravens run!
    I hope they do. FTR!

Thread Information