Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Le'Veon Bell ???

Bookmark and Share

Le'Veon Bell ???

What's our chances on drafting this kid.. He's a big back that not afraid to pound the middle like Bettis...

He did well in college. But hes a little bit too tall (i think hes 6'2") IMHO. I love his size and aggression but i like my RB's to be built a little bit lower to the ground. My RB of choice is deff Ed Lacy.

But Bell is not a bad choice.

2nd String
    My question is why do all Steeler fans want the Bus ... he was great ... but I doubt there will be any other huge RB like the bus to come around...

Now we already have pounders up the Middle with Dywer and Redman ... Dywer age is like he's a rookie now, so take that into consideration

We need a change of pace back / 3rd down back... my choices would be in this order

Mike Gillislee (best all around RB, 3 down RB...and I think will run faster than PPL expect at the combine)
    Andre Ellington
    Kenjon Barner
    Robbie Rouse

Le'Veon Bell ???

I think we just want a durable feature back. Not this tick, tack, toe BS Tomlin tried.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Ya i dont want the reincarnation of the Bus.. Obviously no one is the NFL or from what i can see in college has the same physical attributes as the bus. That type of RB looks like it has died out.

But I do want a everydown break down the defense during the game RB...

Redman has had a while to prove he is that back, and he has shown flashes. But there just isnt enough there and his development isnt improving at a great pace. I think what we see is what we get with him. Good in spot work.

Dwyer i would keep him because he is very young still. But im also trying to be realistic about how high his ceiling is too. I just dont have the feeling like hes our RB of the future... I just dont...

A guy like Ed Lacy could be that guy.

As far as a change of pace back... EVERYONE always wants a change of pace back... Which in some ways its good to have a lightning to a thunder type combo. But im just not impressed with those types of backs. They are usually small, cant break tackles and are only worth a damn if the get to the edge or find a decent hole in the line and get into open space...
    And with our Oline problems id rather have a bigger back that can break a few tackles and at least push the pile forward (Which Dwyer, Redman cant even do).
    A change of pace back cant do that and until our Oline is healthy and the kinks get fixed would be useless to us.

kenjon Barner tho i would draft on his returning ability alone... Especially with Rainey no longer on the team.

2nd String
    Mike Gillislee has the potential to me to be the best RB in this years Class

Best pass protector , Least amount of wear and tear , a good pass catcher , and explosiveness ... maybe not the most powerful but he can get the job done

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    theres the problem... there has only been one jerome bettis ever... yet everyone wants another. reality is that just wont happen.

i dont want a bettis, i want a game changer who holds on to the ball and isnt a headcase...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I think we just want a durable feature back. Not this tick, tack, toe BS Tomlin tried.
    Adrian Peterson wouldnt even play if tomlin was his coach...

Le'Veon Bell ???

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Adrian Peterson wouldnt even play if tomlin was his coach...
    Sad but prolly true...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information