Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching these playoffs has me convinced.....

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    But all that talk of the new generation QB and there is only one of them types left in the post-season........Wilson had a damn good rookie year but....Can he do it again?....NFL defenses always adjust.........
    yea, the 2nd year guy is still playing... all 3 ROOKIES are now out.

sure RG3's knee is going to be a huge set back... maybe he'll never be the same.

Wilson is a born leader with ice in his veins. I don't see any reason to believe he won't continue to grow as a player. He carried that team back into a game they were getting blown out of...and was 30 seconds away from the 2nd biggest playoff come back ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    But all that talk of the new generation QB and there is only one of them types left in the post-season........Wilson had a damn good rookie year but....Can he do it again?....NFL defenses always adjust.........
    But before Ben, each one of them would have had seasons that could only be described as "unprecedented." They all went to flawed teams but had fantastic seasons. Even Brady does not make the SB some years.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Assistant Coach
    Ryan still **** the bed with 2 INTs. What happened to your "maybe you should start listening to me....or ESPN"?
    i don't think ryan is anything special... he's like a pre-elbow injury Carson Palmer. He's good enough to take a good team to the playoffs.

you don't like any QB that anyone could possibly see better qualities in than Ben. Your a jealous girlfriend.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    yea, the 2nd year guy is still playing... all 3 ROOKIES are now out.

sure RG3's knee is going to be a huge set back... maybe he'll never be the same.

Wilson is a born leader with ice in his veins. I don't see any reason to believe he won't continue to grow as a player. He carried that team back into a game they were getting blown out of...and was 30 seconds away from the 2nd biggest playoff come back ever...
    I agree that Wilson is a damn good young player but NFL defenses always adjust....I want to see him do it again before putting him in Canton, Ohio.......

I don't have any doubts about Luck or RGIII......As you see I was just talking about Wilson and want to see him doing it again.....All I'm saying this isn't the first time we heard about QB's who could run/throw and how they're going to dominate the NFL........I willing to bet its going to be Ryan/Brady in the Super Bowl....more of the traditional type QB............

My Mood
    Mad
    God forbid I question Russell Wilson?....Jesus Christ I thought I was on Seahawks forum for a minute.....lol

Assistant Coach
    I agree that Wilson is a damn good young player but NFL defenses always adjust....I want to see him do it again before putting him in Canton, Ohio.......

I don't have any doubts about Luck or RGIII......As you see I was just talking about Wilson and want to see him doing it again.....All I'm saying this isn't the first time we heard about QB's who could run/throw and how they're going to dominate the NFL........I willing to bet its going to be Ryan/Brady in the Super Bowl....more of the traditional type QB............
    no, this is simply the first time 4 of them went to the playoffs the same year and all at such a young age. before the season started, no one had luck, rg, or wilson taking their teams anywhere... but they did.

yes, defenses will adjust... but game changing QBs are the name of the game, no matter what style of football they play. and these guys are game changers.

sorry, as NYC said... i suck a ton of QB dong. i just cant get enough of the frothy QB conversations.

Banned
    God forbid I question Russell Wilson?....Jesus Christ I thought I was on Seahawks forum for a minute.....lol
    It's that whole fantasy football ESPN young quarterback groupie thing. They like latching their mouths onto that young quarterback while ESPN rants and raves about how he's going to be great. Then the following year, when that quarterback sucks, they latch onto the next young first-year quarterback. Keeps them moving.

Banned
    sorry, as NYC said... i suck a ton of QB dong. i just cant get enough of the frothy QB conversations.
    Everyone already knows. Everyone also knows your hidden agenda of knocking Roethlisberger because his dick is too old and not flashy enough for you.

Assistant Coach
    It's that whole fantasy football ESPN young quarterback groupie thing. They like latching their mouths onto that young quarterback while ESPN rants and raves about how he's going to be great. Then the following year, when that quarterback sucks, they latch onto the next young first-year quarterback. Keeps them moving.
    it's the whole analyzing performance thing. it's over your head.

look up

teabag

My Mood
    Mad
    no, this is simply the first time 4 of them went to the playoffs the same year and all at such a young age. before the season started, no one had luck, rg, or wilson taking their teams anywhere... but they did.

yes, defenses will adjust... but game changing QBs are the name of the game, no matter what style of football they play. and these guys are game changers.

I'm a big time Colts hater but I even told one of my best friends who loves the Colts that the Colts had a shot at the play-offs this year since I thought Luck would have a impact....I also like RGIII big time at Baylor and wasn't shocked at all by his success or the teams.....I'm glad Kaepernick got his shot since Alex Smith is a bum and hell I even drafted Russell Wilson on one of my fantasy teams (won the championship in that league)......But all I'm saying its not a lock for them all to make the play-offs next year or even win Super Bowls.......My personal opinion Wilson will be the long shot of the four to sustain his success.......

Thread Information