Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching these playoffs has me convinced.....

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

Watching these playoffs has me convinced.....

....that the Steelers WR trio are just a bunch of punks. Not every pass from the QBs in the playoffs has been perfect, but the WRs are actually making adjustments to make the catch, or jumping in the air, putting their bodies at risk to make a play. Do the Steelers WRs ever do that? They never make adjustments, they never jump up to grab the ball out of the air. Whenever there's an incompletion, they just throw their hands up in the air like "what am I supposed to do?"

And of course, the balls that are perfectly thrown get dropped or caught then fumbled. But they still act like their hot **** even though they haven't won anything. Ben was not good after returning from injury, but he gets no help. He's surrounded by mostly clowns on offense with a few exceptions.

Hopefully these punks eat some humble pie in the off season.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    This whole team needs some humble pie.

Especially the o-line coach and whoever is responsible for their conditioning.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Banned
    Too many social media giants on the Steelers.

Like MM said, focus on football ONE week without social media. We'll see how they play.

Banned
    I've been saying this for years. Holmes was the closest thing we had to a #1 receiver since Ward had already become too old. And even Holmes wasn't on par with other #1 and really good #2 receivers int he league. Roethlisberger has to make the perfect throw on every pass for these worthless receivers to make the catch while Eli Manning, Rodgers and Flacco have to just get the ball int he receivers vicinity. It's really frustrating to watch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    This whole team needs some humble pie.

Especially the o-line coach and whoever is responsible for their conditioning.
    Watching the o-line compared to the o-lines of the "elite" quarterbacks is also very frustrating. Eli Manning has 3-5 COMFORTABLE seconds in the pocket on nearly every snap while Roethlisberger has no pocket from the moment the ball is snapped. It's been the same miserable story for at least 4 seasons now.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Too many social media giants on the Steelers.

Like MM said, focus on football ONE week without social media. We'll see how they play.
    Go further than that. Ban twitter and other social media from the beginning of training camp all the way until the end of the Steelers' season.

Also, the WRs should be forced to focus on actually getting better instead of what dance move they're going to preform after they make a routine 5 yard catch for a first down.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    whoever is responsible for their conditioning.
    shouldn't they (the players) be held accountable... they are supposed to be "professionals"
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Assistant Coach
    watching this season, and these playoffs has me convinced that the QB position has been forever changed.

the "Athlete" QB's have caught up to the "Pocket" QB's. These guys now have big time arms, high football IQ's, and incredible passing talent to go along with their RB/WR like athleticism. Kaepernick is a freak athlete, and also happens to have a ****ing cannon arm. Andrew Luck and Rodgers are elite passers with the athleticism to get it done with their legs as well.

Lets see what Wilson does with 3 minutes left... because as a football fan, i want to see wilson vs kaepernick next week. strong defenses with new school QBs... YES PLEASE!
    My Steeler Mock Draft
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB Mich St
    2. Allen Robinson, WR Penn St
    3. Carl Bradford, OLB Arizona St
    4. Martavis Bryant, WR Clemson
    5a. Brent Urban, DE Virginia
    5b. Kevin Pierre-Louis, ILB Boston College
    6. Dontae Johnson, CB North Carolina St
    7. Zach Kerr, NT Delaware

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    watching this season, and these playoffs has me convinced that the QB position has been forever changed.

the "Athlete" QB's have caught up to the "Pocket" QB's. These guys now have big time arms, high football IQ's, and incredible passing talent to go along with their RB/WR like athleticism. Kaepernick is a freak athlete, and also happens to have a ****ing cannon arm. Andrew Luck and Rodgers are elite passers with the athleticism to get it done with their legs as well.

Lets see what Wilson does with 3 minutes left... because as a football fan, i want to see wilson vs kaepernick next week. strong defenses with new school QBs... YES PLEASE!
    As a quarterback and ESPN ball-washer, you want to see two of ESPN's favorites on the same field so your mouth won't have to take a break from sucking quarterback meat. You probably thought Vick was going to be great as well.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    As a quarterback and ESPN ball-washer, you want to see two of ESPN's favorites on the same field so your mouth won't have to take a break from sucking quarterback meat. You probably thought Vick was going to be great as well.
    Vick never was a good passer

which QBs are ESPNs favorites? list them please.
    My Steeler Mock Draft
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB Mich St
    2. Allen Robinson, WR Penn St
    3. Carl Bradford, OLB Arizona St
    4. Martavis Bryant, WR Clemson
    5a. Brent Urban, DE Virginia
    5b. Kevin Pierre-Louis, ILB Boston College
    6. Dontae Johnson, CB North Carolina St
    7. Zach Kerr, NT Delaware

Thread Information