Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco Stakes Claim as Top AFC North QB

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Flacco is the best QB in the division right now....Ben's play took us out of the playoff hunt......Flacco has the Rats a game away from the big dance....gotta give him credit, he made the throws last night.
    The Tradition Continues!!!

Flacco Stakes Claim as Top AFC North QB

Ray passed the "general" title on to Flacco! How fn cheesy... lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Flacco will be out next week. And this conversation will be moot. Because Ben will still be polishing his two Super Bowl rings (along with the greatest clucth pass in SB history) while Flacco will be trying to get a new contract.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Re Flacco-

Yeah, but let's keep in mind that Flacco benefited from great receiver play all year and yesterday (Ben did not), some questionable calls, and a Broncos secondary that played their worst game of the year. If any ONE of those things do not happen the Broncos win and we are talking about how Flacco cannot quite get them there.

That TD to tie it with 30 seconds left was not Flacco at all but the worst adjustment to the ball in the air that I have ever seen.

Flacco is a little above average.
    You're a joke and blind homer. Jacoby Jones dropped a critical 3rd down catch on the drive BEFORE the miracle catch. Had he not, we probably tie the game on that drive. On the miracle play, he stepped up in the pocket and made a helluva a throw, not unlike Ben to Antonio brown on 3rd and long in the divisional round two years ago. How quickly unforget. AND PLEASE. Disgrace and hypocritical to take credit away because of refs. The were bad calls on both sides. I guess u quickly forget the horrible hometown calls u got to allow u to win that game ages years ago. Phantom block in the back to negate a punt return td. A nev called a bogus DEFENSIVE holding call on hAloti gnata on 3rd n goal when we stuffed u to allow u to score. I guess I'd be bitter too tho. U guys lost to Tim Tebow in Denver just a short year ago.... Hmmmm... I guess the refs did u in tho?

Btw, much respect to the original poster. As a Ravens fan, what irks me more than Anything is fans dogging Flacco when all he does is win. Houshmanzedah dropped the ball vs you guys two years ago on what could have been the game winning drive. Lee Evans DROPPED the game winner in New Engalnd last year... But yeah, it's always Flacco who benefits from great play around him...

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Flacco will be out next week. And this conversation will be moot. Because Ben will still be polishing his two Super Bowl rings (along with the greatest clucth pass in SB history) while Flacco will be trying to get a new contract.
    Yup. Have fun watching the game and bragging About the past...

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGoldHaze View Post
    Flacco is the best QB in the division right now....Ben's play took us out of the playoff hunt......Flacco has the Rats a game away from the big dance....gotta give him credit, he made the throws last night.
    Thank you. At least some fans on here aren't completely biased. I don't even know if I'd say joe is the best yet... Not over Ben... But he sure as hell deserves respect. Football is a team game and our team isn't built around Joe, but he plays his role and more times than not steps up when needed to.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Wow. What an illiterate dolt. I guess even the Ratbirds have their version of Real Deal Steel...
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Banned
    You're a joke and blind homer. Jacoby Jones dropped a critical 3rd down catch on the drive BEFORE the miracle catch.
    Thrown behind him and short of the sticks.

Again, if the Rats value Flacco why did Caldwell take the ball out of his hands in the 2nd half until a minute left in the game?

Banned
    A nev called a bogus DEFENSIVE holding call on hAloti gnata on 3rd n goal when we stuffed u to allow u to score.
    Don't forget Suggs' head shot on Ben when you scored that defensive TD.

Two hands to Ben's helmet, no call.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Come on now. That 2nd TD to Torrey Smith was thrown into perfect coverage by Champ bailey and Torrey smith made an incredible adjustment and a better catch. And I find it very hard to gve him any credit on that last TD to Jacoby Jones. That was pathetic by the broncos secondary.

And people forget since the Broncos D couldn't come up with the interceptions, but in OT he made some horrible decisions an threw a couple balls that should've been picked. Joe did what he's been known to do with the game on the line, broncos just couldn't take advantage. The first was on their drive that started at their own 5, he throws into double coverage, DB picks it, couldn't get his feet down. Would've already been in field goal range. Second one was the next drive before their punt, DB had the ball in his hands and dropped it. The only difference is that Peyton's bad decision was picked while Flacco was let off the hook by the DBs.

Joe Flacco is an average QB that gets over hyped due to bullshit like last night.
    LOL. You are a fool. What is Peyton Manning. How was FlAcco last year in Pittsburgh. 90 m how many yards and under two minutes? If Ben had made those same throws that flacco did you'd be singing his praises. And what abs DON'T get away w a few bad ones. Joe Montana should have been picked e play before he threw the dame winner to Dwight Clark. Who the **** cares.. Stop making excuses to discredit flacco so u can live in your own little delusional bubble where Ben Roethlisberger is God and anything Joe accomplishes is due to luck. Did u ever play football. I'm guessing no...

Thread Information