Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco Stakes Claim as Top AFC North QB

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Smith has stepped up big time. That's how Wallace should have played all year.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Say what you will about the ragings. I hate the mfrs. But, they absolutely had their **** together last night and it showed. It was sweet to see the AFC North reign supreme as my second most hated team "the Doncos" got their *** handed to them by possibly the most hated team in the AFC. It was sweet.

And their fans.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Re Flacco-

Yeah, but let's keep in mind that Flacco benefited from great receiver play all year and yesterday (Ben did not), some questionable calls, and a Broncos secondary that played their worst game of the year. If any ONE of those things do not happen the Broncos win and we are talking about how Flacco cannot quite get them there.

That TD to tie it with 30 seconds left was not Flacco at all but the worst adjustment to the ball in the air that I have ever seen.

Flacco is a little above average.
    Exactly and now they are heading for the big score. Shame, cause our players are not being made or are incabable of doing the same.

And their fans.

Come on now. That 2nd TD to Torrey Smith was thrown into perfect coverage by Champ bailey and Torrey smith made an incredible adjustment and a better catch. And I find it very hard to gve him any credit on that last TD to Jacoby Jones. That was pathetic by the broncos secondary.

And people forget since the Broncos D couldn't come up with the interceptions, but in OT he made some horrible decisions an threw a couple balls that should've been picked. Joe did what he's been known to do with the game on the line, broncos just couldn't take advantage. The first was on their drive that started at their own 5, he throws into double coverage, DB picks it, couldn't get his feet down. Would've already been in field goal range. Second one was the next drive before their punt, DB had the ball in his hands and dropped it. The only difference is that Peyton's bad decision was picked while Flacco was let off the hook by the DBs.

Joe Flacco is an average QB that gets over hyped due to bullshit like last night.
    Last edited by Big T; 01-13-2013 at 11:57 AM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I would rather take matt ryan out of the 08 class and thats just from that class alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

I hate Flacco.. But he has some long last minute drives to win big games... Hes making a case.. Not sure its all luck...
    He beat us with them the last few years.. He needs to get paid 140million since hes the AFCN top QB.. Ravens need to dole it out.

The past couple seasons Flacco has been playing better ball than Ben. Atleast in big moments. Gotta give the dude props for something.

Banned
    If Flacco is so dreamy why did the Ravens refuse to put the ball in his hands in the second half until they were down 7?

Be honest, that heave at the end of regulation had no business being caught.

And their play-calling in OT was even worse.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Besides Flacco having WR's make plays on the football he also has a much better offensive line....The Ravens have had their share of OL troubles but I don't think anybody can question that the Steelers OL was in worse shape due to injuries and lets not forget that Flacco has that little RB called Ray Rice in the backfield......Call me when Flacco actually appears in a Super Bowl or wins one.........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Besides Flacco having WR's make plays on the football he also has a much better offensive line....The Ravens have had their share of OL troubles but I don't think anybody can question that the Steelers OL was in worse shape due to injuries and lets not forget that Flacco has that little RB called Ray Rice in the backfield......Call me when Flacco actually appears in a Super Bowl or wins one.........
    We need to go G and RB #1 and #2

Thread Information