Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco Stakes Claim as Top AFC North QB

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

Flacco Stakes Claim as Top AFC North QB

You gotta admit, Fucco has been nothing but amazing in the clutch. His accuracy and "touch" is among the tops among all NFL QBs. I expect this post make rankle the rank and file SA reader, though that is not my intention.And I'm not saying that I'd rather have Joltin' Joe than Big Ben. I'm just saying that the dude has ice water in his veins and mad skills. One good Superbowl showing will have people affirming his self-proclaimed "elite" status.
    STEELSPIKES

Flacco Stakes Claim as Top AFC North QB

He's been money....
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Clowns
    He has been much much better then Ben in the clutch the last few seasons and especially in the playoffs. Say what you want about the Ravens who I think are very very lucky, but their receivers such as Boldin,Smith,and Jones come up huge in the clutch and make plays for Flacco unlike the young money crew who drops balls and dont make plays. The Ravens as much as it kills me to say have shown a ton more heart and guts then the Steelers last year and especially this season and that is why they are one game away from playing in the Super Bowl...

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    i wish i could argue... but unfortunatley i cant
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

2nd String
    It kills me to see other WR's make plays to the ball and make catches. The only guy on the Steelers who does that is Miller. If the ball is not thrown perfectly to Brown or Wallace, even Sanders, they won't make a catch. It is maddening. I am soooo tired of our stable of 5' 11" 190 lb receivers. They need some size.

Torrey Smith runs circles on Mike Wallace....I see all the Wallace fanboys stop posting after the regular season ends. I am so discussted with our receivers and coaching staff.

Wallace and Brown fanboys...feel free to chime in... you know who you are
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Waterboy

My Social Networks

Add CelticSteel65 on Facebook
    Our coaches need to be reevaluated as well as our talent at several positions !!! our receivers won't dive for a ball or seem to fight for 50/50 balls. That is on the coaches as well as the players.It is not always about speed or route running but also about who is hungry for the ball and their passion to win games !!!! I didn't see it most of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Torrey Smith runs circles on Mike Wallace....I see all the Wallace fanboys stop posting after the regular season ends. I am so discussted with our receivers and coaching staff.

Wallace and Brown fanboys...feel free to chime in... you know who you are
    Lets make no mistake with Wallace and AB, IMO they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, they've got the talent/skills. What they lack are smarts/willpower/heart. I do think AB has the willpower/heart his biggest problem is the smarts. Just watch the videos on the Steelers website neither of these guys can make a complete sentence. I like the potential of Wallace/Brown/Sanders/Cothery. Sanders is one of my favorite players on the team and I think he can become a nice receiver for this team. IMHO if we could have kept Hines one more yr, I think it would have at least benefited AB and Sanders. Looks to me, we need a coach that can teach the mental part of the game and not just the physical!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Wait you mean Torrey Smith went and got the ball (unlike Wallace), caught the ball (unlike Wallace), and held onto to it (unlike AB and Sanders)?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Re Flacco-

Yeah, but let's keep in mind that Flacco benefited from great receiver play all year and yesterday (Ben did not), some questionable calls, and a Broncos secondary that played their worst game of the year. If any ONE of those things do not happen the Broncos win and we are talking about how Flacco cannot quite get them there.

That TD to tie it with 30 seconds left was not Flacco at all but the worst adjustment to the ball in the air that I have ever seen.

Flacco is a little above average.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information