Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco Stakes Claim as Top AFC North QB

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater
    Well with all that being said, the Ravens still have not won anything yet. That was a great win yesterday no doubt but it wont mean squat **** if the Ravens go into Houston or New England next Sunday and lose. Joe Flacco is going to have to play that much better next week and in the SB against either San Fran or Atlanta. The Ravens might indeed be a team of destiny who knows but they still didnt accomplish anything yet. I cannot wait to see Harbaugh whine and bitch like he was yesterday the entire game against the Broncos next week after the Ravens lose in the AFC Championship game...I want heartbreak and total devistation next week if the Ravens lose I want Harbaugh and Flacco to suffer and most of all the Ravens fanbase as well I want them to suffer also...

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    Don't quite remember it like that
    Of course you don't. But it's as clear as day.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Handed to them!
    Just stop you guys are sounding like Ravens fans. Boo hoo the refs this the refs that. I hate when people try and put a game on the refs. Sometimes calls go your way sometimes they don't. Go to the Ravens message board after a loss in a close game and it is always always always the refs fault. Lets not get like that over on these boards.

Flacco Stakes Claim as Top AFC North QB

Quote Originally Posted by JShare86 View Post
    Just stop you guys are sounding like Ravens fans. Boo hoo the refs this the refs that. I hate when people try and put a game on the refs. Sometimes calls go your way sometimes they don't. Go to the Ravens message board after a loss in a close game and it is always always always the refs fault. Lets not get like that over on these boards.
    No we're not in the PO's because we sucked the last few games. It had nothing to so with bad calls, that's the difference I'm not blamin the refs for why we're on the couch.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Flacco has accomplished nothing. When he does, then there will be a discussion. Ben is still the best QB in this division. Does Ben have the best wr around him? No. Does Ben have the best O-line in front of him? No. But he is far and away better then Flacco.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent
    Handed to them!
    U guys r delusional and the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. U really need to get out more. There is life outside of Pittsburgh.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Goodell loves the Ravens and wants them to win. He may try all he can to give them the SB. The calls against the Broncos yesterday were mind boggling.
    Handed to them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Of course you don't. But it's as clear as day.
    Clear as day that the calls by in large went in your favor. Just like in the Super Bowl vs Seattle. Man this is fun. U r so bitter u can't stand seeing purple still playing. According to u we were going to lose to the Colts and then get destroyed by the Broncos... Your worst nightmare would be a Ravens Superbowl win... Because then all hur weak smack about how great Ben is and bad Flacco is would be as weak as your argument pointing to a hand on the helmet to justify the bogus calls that changed that game.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    when Flacco wins a championship, get back to us. That's the bottom line.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Lets not forget Reed should of been suspended for the last few games of the season but was handed a fine instead. Fn Goodell has this season predetermined!
    You're right, sickening manlove between Goodell and Ray Lewis.
    STEELSPIKES

Flacco Stakes Claim as Top AFC North QB

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    U guys r delusional and the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. U really need to get out more. There is life outside of Pittsburgh.
    Yea that was a catch Boldin made right? Holding in the end zone not called. There were a few! The lucky Hail Mary Flacco threw won it..

Thread Information