Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If Ravens/49ers Super Bowl Happens...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Oh no doubt the 49ers there is no ifs ands or buts about it...We would never hear the end of it being Steelers fans if the Ravens and Harbaugh and Flacco win a Super Bowl...That is one thing the Steelers at least have on the Ravens is that the Ravens have yet to even make it to a Super Bowl much less win one...If they do make it and win you will never be able to say that to them or hold that against them again. And as obnoxious as some Ravens fans are I dont want that to happen EVER!!!

Since I live in southern Indiana I did this mostly to **** colts fans off, but I do know a few so called 49er fans, most of which grew up during the Montana days and wanted to be Joe Montana. So I really don't consider those as fans, but I'd hate to see another team with 6, wouldn't bother me as long as we have 7.
    009small.jpg
    010small.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rookie Free Agent
    [QUOTE=Flame;533937]were not going to be the most winningest lombardi team ever. that probably ends when ben retires.

I don't get this at all. How many Lombardi's do you think he has brought to the Steelers?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    I dont care if another team has 6... but i do care if another team has 7... but again, even further Id still rather not see Ray with 2 even more!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    That is one thing the Steelers at least have on the Ravens is that the Ravens have yet to even make it to a Super Bowl much less win one...
    lol. Selective memory?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    So whats worse?

Brady with 4 or Niners with 6?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Ef the number of Lombardy Trophies. I'd rather see an apocalypse than Ray Ray winning another. Rule # 1 for being a Steeler fan: NEVER, NEVER, NEVER want the Ratbirds to win.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    lol. Selective memory?
    I was in NY at the time and hate the Giants almost as much as the Ravens, so I understand his statement. I try to forget the 2000 season as well. ;-)
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    I care about one team and one team only. That'd be the Steelers. If another team get's six then our job is to get seven first. It is always our job to get more first. Would like to see the Pats get it but no more rootin (me) for either of these AFC scum bag teams.

And their fans.

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Woot

My Social Networks

Follow Rhys Lightning 63 On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Root for Atlanta vs Houston.......since both teams havn't won a Super Bowl yet......
    I'm rooting for Seattle to win from here on out, I feel we owe them after the refs screwed them over in XL

Thread Information