Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: If Ravens/49ers Super Bowl Happens...

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Pulling for the Falcons, and the Patriots (god I hate saying that). If they both loose I will probably skip watching the SB this year, as I can't stand the Ravens, and feel the 49'rs coach is a complete tool.
    weird that Steelers fans hate Jim Harbough so much. He's the closest thing to Bill Cowher in the NFL Head coaching ranks today... and he actually develops offensive talent.

There is a lot to like about the niners...

- The Smith/Smith combo. Justin is the best 3-4 DE... ever. And Aldon Smith is the most unblockable player in the NFL today. His explosive first step, perfect arm/hand work, and insane pursuit speed make him the best pass rusher the league has seen in a long time.
    - Navarro Bowman... someday soon, fans are going to realize he is actually a better all around LBer than Patrick Willis
    - They are committed to the run, but also score 27 a game with Kaepernick at QB.
    - Crabtree, once forgotten, is coming into his own with a QB who can get him the ball on the outside. He's every bit as good as AJ Green.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    - Crabtree, once forgotten, is coming into his own with a QB who can get him the ball on the outside. He's every bit as good as AJ Green.
    I loved Crabtree coming out ... and people passing on him because he was a primadonna ... All WRs are primadonnas, but glade to see him coming into his own

Don't want the 49ers to win because than they would have 6 if i'm not mistaking

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    I loved Crabtree coming out ... and people passing on him because he was a primadonna ... All WRs are primadonnas, but glade to see him coming into his own

Don't want the 49ers to win because than they would have 6 if i'm not mistaking
    Who cares. it's meaningless.

if it has any value, maybe it will bring some motivation to Pittsburgh to stop ****ing around and get 7.

Draft Pick
    That's a SB matchup that I probably wouldn't even watch.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Pats vs Falcons is my best case scenario but I think Pats vs 49ers would be a better game personally. I don't know if the Falcons are ready to beat a team like the Pats in a big game like that.

As far as 49ers vs Ratbirds, There's no way on God's green earth that I want Baltimore to win the Super Bowl. Sooner or later somebody is going to get 6 with us but I'd rather the Baltimorons be sent home empty handed and Ray Lewis leave the league without another trophy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Pats vs Falcons is my best case scenario but I think Pats vs 49ers would be a better game personally. I don't know if the Falcons are ready to beat a team like the Pats in a big game like that.

As far as 49ers vs Ratbirds, There's no way on God's green earth that I want Baltimore to win the Super Bowl. Sooner or later somebody is going to get 6 with us but I'd rather the Baltimorons be sent home empty handed and Ray Lewis leave the league without another trophy.
    yup, I'd rather the 49ers win 7, 8, and 9, rather than watch Ray Ray get the walk off into the sunset moment.

The 49ers are going to win it all. And there's nothing that upsets me about that... I like the way they play. I like their mix of talent. I like Jim Harbough.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Blitz, don't worry. 49ers should be the fake Falcons. But the Pats will also end the fake Ravens bid too.

Then, in a good match up, the Pats will squeak by the 49ers.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information